Favourite Skill(s)
Thread Closed 

Id have to say farming and agility =]. I hope to 1 day have that epic dark green sexy farm cape <3
My favorite skills are Farming, Construction, and Dungeoneering smile.

Farming because it can easily be done while doing other things, and it takes little actual effort, Construction because i've always loved little useful things that you can make for youself, and Dungeoneering because it's a nicely encompassing activity of all the skills Biggrin
1. Slayer
2. Agility/Dungeoneering
3. Construction

Slayer - It's a beautiful skill that makes you rich while giving you gargantuan amounts of exp. The cape is also the coolest skillcape in the game.

Agility - Not that I enjoy training it but all the shortcuts around the game are so convenient which makes me love a high agility level. Without the use of all those shortcuts I would tear myself up.

Dungeoneering - When I reached level 80 I've come to realise that the exp is very fast and the ingame strategies are cool. Not only do you train 1 skill.. You train lot's of skills. The skill has cool rewards that are very useful. Good job.

Construction - Not the training of the skill but the freedom of customising your own house. Just love it. I've spent 120 mil on my house and I'm only level 80.. Having a great house is important!
I'd say dungeoneering; it requires the most skill to get the maximum experience rates and at no point does it feel like a grind. In my opinion at least.

Slayer/Prayer would have to be pretty close behind though.
Mining ofcourse, I used to dream of getting it to 99 for years, and would think anyone that had it back in the day was an instant friend. The biggest thing I think I loved about it back in the day was taking other people's rocks, as I used to drop mine iron a lot or even in the mining guild where I'd mine thousands of coal.

I was f2p for a long time, but there wasn't ever a huge difference between members and f2p back then when it came to mining so it didn't really matter for me, I'd just mine at the spot south of fally and people would recognise that the iron mining spots were mine, and if they didn't, they'd find out quickly (as I was generally a lot higher mining then everyone else there and would just 1 hit all the rocks). This was before I had 85 mining, and before granite even existed.

Definitely my favourite skill (Love even hearing the sound of the character mining).
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
- I enjoy farming(when I do what I want with it lol)
- I LOVE woodcutting(ivy is stupid, I did willows/yews to 99, day before my 99 ivy came out causing everyone to disrespect my hard work -.- )
- I love slayer(but wish I could pick my tasks Tongue)
My favorite skills have always been the f2p skills mining, smithing, fishing, cooking, firemaking, and woodcutting...i've always been a skiller at heart and my oldest memories of back in '04 are of being an f2p noob training those skills lol...
1. Slayer - It might not be as profitable anymore, but it still makes a decent amount of money and it's fun.

2. Dungeoneering - The skill is unique and different and with the right group of people can be a lot of fun. The rewards are amazing as well.

3. Herblore - I like overloads and all the other cool potions Biggrin
I have to agree with kyle in somethings

1. Slayer - Fun and effigys!
2. Dungeon - Rewards talk for themself and its fun with a good team
3. Farming - When i got this to 99 i must say was super easy and farming them torstols was awesome.. always seemed to make 100k profit per seed.
1. Firemaking - was my first 99, just love it tbh. I'm a pyro at heart Wub
2. Construction - was my 10th 99 but I've always loved the cape.. so pretty ^-^
3. Agility - Uhm.. you get to be a pole dancer??? Why I loved that cape ^-^
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Skill Pets Nick 6 7,256 2016-08-23 09:07:09
Last Post: Nick
  The best wc method for skill week! Sir_Sparhawk 3 3,453 2016-01-28 00:18:51
Last Post: Geech
  Fastest skill Myster Q 7 7,223 2015-04-14 06:44:21
Last Post: Myster Q