Favourite Skill(s)
Thread Closed 

I've always fallen back on one skill, no matter how much trash I talk about it, it has been there from classic to present day to pick my sorry butt up off the ground. Mining!
Hunter is definitely my favorite skill smile
Fishing: mainly because I love going fishing. Plus it was awesome to catch swordfish, cook it and then go hunt lessors.

Mining and smithing: it was always fun to mine a full inventory of iron, smelt it and make armor then drop it in lumbridge for all the newbies.
I love 2 skills I always have because they are entertaining to me.
Mining - I love this skill because it gives me a chance to make bank smile and I love that.
Fishing - I love fishing IRL and in the game I just love the scenery smile its wicked
At the minute, contray to my first post last year.. My Direction has kind of shipped towards Range/Magic.. Training like crazy to increase both these skills for my own desire.

I don't use range much within the game, but magic plays a big part of my day to day roles so I feel I need to increase my Magic to further my options within the game and take away any limits It might bring to me by having a lower level..

In prespective to Ranged.. I just want that 90+, So I can withstand higher challenges.
I prefer slayer over everything. Jagex should call it slaughter, fits better what I like.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Cooking and Ranged but it sucks because I can't get exp in them anymore!! Sad
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
I really enjoy thieving and woodcutting! Woodcutting was my first 99 and hopefully I'll get thieving soon!
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
I said Slayer at first so that counts as one.

Ive developed a bit of a love for Agility now, Advanced Gnome course is fun and good exp, plus with Agility you open up a load of shortcuts!

My 3rd choice is Crafting. When I was level 70 in it I decided I wanted 99 so I went for it and had it in a few weeks, now I am on something like 17-18m exp purely from assists Biggrin
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

My 3 fave skills are Wcing (first 99), Theiving (i forget when this 99 was, couple years ago tho), and Farming
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Skill Pets Nick 6 7,256 2016-08-23 09:07:09
Last Post: Nick
  The best wc method for skill week! Sir_Sparhawk 3 3,453 2016-01-28 00:18:51
Last Post: Geech
  Fastest skill Myster Q 7 7,223 2015-04-14 06:44:21
Last Post: Myster Q
  [Treasure Hunter] Skill Outfit Head Add-Ons Ava 5 6,860 2014-09-26 02:03:27
Last Post: old_jon
  Invention Skill: New skill for runescape Joseph 17 13,957 2013-12-07 22:10:01