Drop Rates In Runescape - Is It Just Me Or?
Thread Closed 

Droprates never go down.

And ive seen TONS of people complaining about not getting a drop. But if you do 40 hours of gameplay at bandos (With a good team) you probarly get arround 800 boskills. So lets say that a hilt is 1 in 1024 kills. That means its not that strange that you haven't got one.
Armour is a more common, but even at 1/512 change its not to strange that you haven't got it.

You will ALWAYS see people who got 10 hilts in 40 kills, but remember that those people will post it everywhere. You dont see the people posting that they got 0 hilts in 40 kills. So keep in that in mind.
Drop rates may change, but jagex would not influence them drastically as a whole. It's all complete luck, sometimes we have it, sometimes (most of the time) we don't. As for me, recently my luck with drops has been getting better. Back in the day, I'd never get anything, ever... besides a dragon chain drop, up until 2010, my best drop was a r2h. This year alone I've gotten 3 dragon legs. d shield and couple skirts. Not great, but hey - for the drop rate, much better than what I ever got.

I've never had much luck in Runescape so for me drop rates have always been quite low. I don't do enough combat to notice any changes in them, but it wouldn't make much sense to me if Jagex changed drop rates for no reason :S
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I've never had a rare drop or 1m+ tt. <3
Jagex states that they don't change drop rates but I have noticed a decrease in the amount of dragon boots I usually get per task. They could possibly make the drop rates indirectly proportional to the amount of the item currently existing. That would make the drop rate decrease as more got dropped and Jagex wouldn't be lying by saying they never changed it.
At Runefest they specifically said they did not alter drop rates without letting us know. I do think it's some sneaky way of saying they don't MANUALLY do so, but the game updates it automatically, like GE offers.
Never gotten anythin too hot, except for oodles of clues I would end up looking for in the first place
I've had tons of CS'd GWD drops that have made me a good stack of cash, though I've only had 1 dragon skirt drop and the best thing I've got from a treasure trail was a Gilded Platebody back in 2007 probably. No whip drops. No visages. Probably 20-25 dragon boots. Haven't played enough in the past year to notice a droprate change.
slayer used to be good, i used to 2 whips a task, 5/6 boots, 2 bows. Wanna know what i guess these days? Nothing.
I'm noticing an increase in my drop rates..

Could just be a coincidence .. But the more I seem to Progress within the game my luck just seem's to get better!

I mean like, I just got 5 Barrow item's within 20 Trips.. That's luck!
but straight after I get a split from a Bandos Chest.. and a Split from a Bandos Hilt in the same Trip..

either luck.. Or I don't know..

i bet who does!
Santa

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,471 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,241 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Onyx Drop in my POH!! sorchaflaith 3 2,825 2017-04-14 05:17:14
Last Post: Jerome
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,581 2016-12-14 13:31:16