Bonus XP Weekend Update
Thread Closed 

OMG Jagex is so f-ing dumb! Why didnt they tell us this 3 years ago?????!?!?!
FFS! Jagex just loves screwing me over!!!! I could be 20m richer!@!@!@
DIE YOU FAT AMERICAN SLOBS. GO WORKOUT!!!!
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Oh stop making fun of me Zephyr. Sad They specifically said no more BXPs like 2 months ago, that is mostly why I am upset. :/
I just cannot get over that I am missing out on like 5M summoning xp cuz I used my charms a couple weeks before they announced this..so demotivating. -.-
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-10-17 00:26:17)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Oh stop making fun of me Zephyr. Sad They specifically said no more BXPs like 2 months ago, that is mostly why I am upset. :/
I just cannot get over that I am missing out on like 5M summoning xp cuz I used my charms a couple weeks before they announced this..so demotivating. -.-

You gotta know that Jagex hardly ever stays true to their word. But still this update is double exp so you can't hate Jagex for saving you hours on whatever skill you raise. And if you really want to raise summoning you still have like 10 days to collect charms. I'm sorry about your luck Micah, just try and see this in a more positive light <3
(2012-10-17 00:41:24)RickySwift Wrote:  
(2012-10-17 00:26:17)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Oh stop making fun of me Zephyr. Sad They specifically said no more BXPs like 2 months ago, that is mostly why I am upset. :/
You gotta know that Jagex hardly ever stays true to their word. But still this update is double exp so you can't hate Jagex for saving you hours on whatever skill you raise. And if you really want to raise summoning you still have like 10 days to collect charms. I'm sorry about your luck Micah, just try and see this in a more positive light <3
Well thats the thing..I have always tried to put faith in Jagex. If you know me I always tend to stick up for them on controversial updates, and nearly never complain about them, but this time they screwed me over. And this is probably just something weird about how I think, but I would rather not get the BXP now for my other skills then know I missed out on 5M summoning xp. I usually try to think positive but UGH..this situation really just erks me. :x

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I cant fucking believe that I spent so long gathering merch stuff and then sold it when they confirmed that they were not having a bonus xp weekend this year, then they come out with this crap and now no one can buy anything cuz shits all soldout....

im just flat out mad!
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]

Sorry, wasnt aimed at you. Just anyone who takes it too seriously. It is a game afterall. I was trying to be funny, and failed.

Also, its not a Bonus Xp Weekend, its a Double XP weekend. So technically, they never said they wouldnt do it like this. smile
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Nah, I knew you were just joking around. Grin
Ya, usually I would say the same, but this one update really just urked me a ton! :/

Hi Ho, hi ho, it's off to Bork I go.
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

when does the bonus exp start?
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2012-10-17 11:29:04)Zooperman Wrote:  when does the bonus exp start?

Well in the past it always started mid-day. It runs from 27th to 29th
[Image: glX0K.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double XP weekend portables locations Neurojunkie 1 2,456 2017-09-14 18:55:23
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Double XP Weekend Jerome 10 6,839 2017-05-23 14:04:17
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Double XP Weekend (Announced) PiXeYstyx 13 8,746 2017-02-13 10:51:06
Last Post: Jerome
  Bonus Exp Weekend 17th of february Astrophoria 0 1,701 2017-01-11 22:03:01
Last Post: Astrophoria