Bonus XP Weekend Update
Thread Closed 

[Image: tumblr_mbzgtcvidb1rgqt1io1_500.jpg]

Pretty freaking stupid....
Well, I guess anyone in need of summoning xp knows what to do. I could have used this info a month ago.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I'm quite happy honestly. I bought the supplies before this was confirmed just because I had the feeling summoning would be included. I have 99 banked now.
WOOOOO (((: there's always a risk of an update that makes training one skill faster than when you raised it a month ago. Luckily I have 3m sum banked which will now be 6m. Made my day!
OMG THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD, LIKE HONESTLY REALLY PISSED. USED UP FUCKING 4.5M SUMMONING XP IN CHARMS 2 WEEKS AGO...BYE 4.5 SUMMONING XP. Angry2

Jagex is being really retarded.. somehow I am hoping this is a troll. -.- Don't they remember the first BXP?
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-10-16 12:58:45)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  OMG THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING MAD, LIKE HONESTLY REALLY PISSED. USED UP FUCKING 4.5M SUMMONING XP IN CHARMS 2 WEEKS AGO...BYE 4.5 SUMMONING XP. Angry2

Jagex is being really retarded.. somehow I am hoping this is a troll. -.- Don't they remember the first BXP?

Is not a troll :/. And I don't think we can blame Jagex 100%. They were bought out by an American company that owns 55% of the shares. Jagex no long calls the shots.
The Americans beat me too it. All I had to do was win the lottery to buy my 55% share. Sad

Looks like I'll do either Hunter, Runecrafting or Woodcutting..all fast skills. smile

PS: I do not like the Summoning idea. For all those people that worked on Slayer just to get enough charms for 99 and scraped by just to get it feel like they've been rolled over and joked upon. Stupid Jagex + American Company <.<...
I'd be very surprised if it doesn't change before the final details come out.

I always thought it was dumb summoning was restricted and other skills weren't though. Sure, the long and difficult part of summoning is the charm collecting but similarly when we think of a skill like herblore the challenging part wasn't making the potions but making the cash to afford the potions. By the same logic every "buyable" skill should be limited. But then what's buyable? Is smithing when it's largely practical to train it in a break even way? It's a really grey area.

Not too fussed either way, my summoning and slayer have always remained relatively neck and neck so don't see the huge appeal of training summoning when the secondaries sky rocket and the pouches crash.
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
As much as I'd like to get like an extra 5 levels out of my charms, seeing as this is announced now everything will be way too expensive for it to matter. Seeing summoning handicapped, to me, was always silly, as like Justin said, it basically just defers people to the next fastest skill they can afford. Also, I love free bonus exp, so I'm not upset in the least that it's a flat 2x rate. I'll just do my tree runs like every BXW and probably try and finish off Agility, or at least burn a massive chunk off.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
OH HELL YEAH!!!
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double XP weekend portables locations Neurojunkie 1 2,456 2017-09-14 18:55:23
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Double XP Weekend Jerome 10 6,839 2017-05-23 14:04:17
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Double XP Weekend (Announced) PiXeYstyx 13 8,746 2017-02-13 10:51:06