Meet Downfall
Thread Closed 

Robot 
Hi everybody! *Hi Doctor Nick!*

You may know me by the name of Downfall, but my real name is Jordan (I wish it was Downfall). I don't really know what to say about myself, but I figured I'd make an introductory topic to let you guys and gals get to know the leader of Surreal a little bit better.

I'm 18 years old, currently a high school graduate (Just finished my HSC), living in NSW, Australia and I have a passion for Network Engineering and web development. I'm into a lot of different things (some weirder than others), one being Professional Wrestling; though I don't practice it, I enjoy watching it. I love racing slot cars, paintball, photoshop and fixing computers as well as programming (PHP to be specific)

I created my Runescape account sometime in 2005, back when everything was "cool" and there was real wilderness and all that jazz. I've involved myself with only a select few clans; I was the owner of Stealth Skillers at age 14 (an rsb clan) and Moderator of both Season and Skillers Empire. Though these places were epic, I've decided to move on and create something amazing - thus Surreal is here.

I've always had a knack for administration and being an authority figure, I somehow manage to get into these no matter how hard I try not to. I'm a very helpful person, I guess that makes it attractive to other people running places. You may have seen me around on Draynor.net, I was a former Moderator and 24-hour Administrator there back in 2007/8, and voted Most Helpful Member of 2007 (what a surprise! Tongue)

I'm generally an easy going guy, so don't be afraid to approach me. However, don't let yourself think that I'm a pushover, as a clan administrator I vowe to employ control when situations need it, and I will always be there for my fellow members! smile

That's just a brief outline of me and what I've done in the Runescape world, and just in case you wanted to ask; my favorite skill is Agility Wub

I hope to meet a lot of great people and make a lot of new friends. Adios and see you soon!

-Downfall
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Nice to meet you! - Again! Biggrin
Even though I knew all these things already (well almost all), was a good read.
Nice to know you Jordan! Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

mmmm...I looove agility.
[Image: 69b.png]
Hey Down! I can see you are a very straightforward person and have many leadership abilities. I am proud to be in your clan and hope we have some very very good times and some awesome skilling!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Cant wait for some hardcore Aussie events Wink

Drinking contest =o? LOLOLOL :p

-Krady
Oh my, I think I know you!! Wub

nice read and you've actually been playing rs for alot longer than me!!! I only started playing a few months before Wildy was removed and the Grand Exchange/Trade Limit was applied ingame Biggrin
Easy going? This guy threw hatchets at me on my birthday.
(2010-11-02 08:56:53)clooth Wrote:  Easy going? This guy threw hatchets at me on my birthday.

That was a one-off and you know it!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Okay, well you missed any way. Except for that heat-seeking one.. I'm scarred for life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet itsHubris Plebris 10 5,753 2017-04-01 21:54:46
Last Post: Shawn
Smiley man! Come meet me! (Updated) Sleepy Trev 10 5,838 2016-09-09 07:59:44
Last Post: iR Shad
  Meet Jovan Jovan 8 4,780 2012-05-21 22:18:01
Last Post: Jovan
  Excited to meet a new bunch Cassie 14 7,312 2011-12-23 14:23:21
Last Post: Danny
  Meet Eggi! Eggi 26 14,657 2011-10-09 10:17:35
Last Post: TheSkalabrad