Poll: Which should I get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Longsword
1 4.55%
Rapier
21 95.45%
Maul
0 0%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Mod Please Close] So... Chaotic long vs Chaotic Rapier vs Chaotic Maul
Thread Closed 

Rapier!
I would say rapier for training combat, longsword for fun things like boss hunting, c wars.
Rapier is still good for those other things too, so unless you plan to boss hunt often I would go with rapier. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

So conclusive, if you are an allround player buy rapier. If you want to do specific stuff, buy all 3? :p
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Depends on what you're going to do with it. If you're just going to be training combat in general, then the rapier is perfect. It's accurate and can speed up slayer tasks so much. It's especialy noticeable during dragon tasks where the stab option comes in really handy.
If you're going to be doing alot of boss hunting such as tormented demons or Bandos then I've heard that the cls can be really useful there. Some teams also have requirements for a chaotic such as cls, so that could be useful.
Finally I think the maul is mostly used of PKing or PvP in general because of its high hits, so really it depends on what you like doing most on RS.
Personally, I'd recommend the rapier as your first chaotic. It can be used for most melee combat situations whether it be training or bossing so I reckon it's more useful than the others. You'll be able to get tokens faster at higher dg levels anyway when you can buy the rest of the chaotics, but for the time being I think the rapier will serve you well.
You should get what you want. You seem to like the CLS, so get it. Its still better than a whip. When I had it, I liked it because of the high hits, and decent speed. If you dont really care about which is better xp in the long run, get the cls. I enjoyed it alot more than the rapier, even though the rapier is statistically better.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
I went with the Rapier. Next is going to be Chaotic c'bow then cls. Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long do you think Runescape has left? Angus 22 13,624 2014-01-24 11:42:20
Last Post: Exciled
  Downfall needs help getting Chaotic Downfall 14 7,795 2012-07-01 21:05:43
Last Post: Joseph
  Combat Evolution Beta is Close! Whiskey 23 13,810 2012-06-01 22:50:34
Last Post: Dave