Surreal's 1st Birthday Banner Contest [See you next year!]

I'm not really that creative, may attempt to do something though. As to whether its good enough to submit or not is another question, I'll wait and see smile
Good luck to everyone who enters, I cannot wait to see the entries!
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
Awesome idea Shay. Good
Too bad I fail at graphics, I look forward to seeing the entries and winning ones. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I kinda forgot about this, bumping so others remember as well. I doubt I'll participate, I have a habit of not completing what I start when it comes to creating graphics and I'm not too confident in my pixeling abilities as of yet as well.

Goodluck to all competitors though, should come out with some smexy designs with the talent we have lurking about on these forums Tongue
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
I've done a few draft designs so far, but I've been finding the dimensions a little hard to work with simply because it's a very small canvas to include both text and images.

Quote:Make the banner approximately 340px × 86px in dimensions; doesn't have to be exact, but close. Any banners too big or too small will be requested for a resize as to not disturb the forum layout.

What's the maximum leeway we can work with?
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
(2011-09-07 02:32:14)Tay Wrote:  I've done a few draft designs so far, but I've been finding the dimensions a little hard to work with simply because it's a very small canvas to include both text and images.

Quote:Make the banner approximately 340px × 86px in dimensions; doesn't have to be exact, but close. Any banners too big or too small will be requested for a resize as to not disturb the forum layout.

What's the maximum leeway we can work with?

I'd say 370px x 110px as largest, mostly because anything too big will throw off the forum layout at the top of the screen, where the homepage, search, memberlist, calendar, etc. buttons are, as well as the user CP, Messages, Profile Comments links are too. Sorry, I know it's a small canvas. T_T But thank you for asking just to be sure!
LMAO
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Clifford has my vote.

Thanks for clearing that up Shay. smile
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I would participate but i have no artistic ability at all gl to those that do!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I made a 3D cake. Do I win yet?
I had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
[Image: sigforkiller.png]
Finished my submission. Good luck to everyone else who is participating! smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's Secret Santa 2018 JeliBelski 36 17,246 2018-12-26 22:38:34
Last Post: Cava
  Surreal +8 Downfall 14 8,419 2018-10-07 11:36:16
Last Post: Nick
  A New Surreal Downfall 19 13,932 2018-05-28 07:08:15
Last Post: Jerome
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,211 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall
  Surreal Revealed Revived Jerome 14 7,766 2017-04-18 16:38:30
Last Post: Lady Spyra