Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

*waves tata to rank 6* I know Angus wont be able to help himself as he keeps doing .oa of no0bs in irc so he is desperate to take my spot lol
Thank you for another action packed update!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Sexy update and good read!!!
Not on this list but I love reading these. Great job Micah. smile
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,590M xp (+17.8M).

Another beast by James, who took the top gainer yet again due to his epic fletching gains. He got 16.6M xp experience in that skill, putting him at around 115M xp in it. I think he might have enough supplies for 200M by the way he has ripped it up the last few weeks, but I do not know for sure. He is nearing 1.6B xp too, which he should hit next week!

Coming milestones: 25M Smithing xp, 30M Agility xp, 140M Fliremaking xp.

2.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 990M xp (+4.0M).

Well a slower week for CJ now that he is done with cooking, but still some decent gains nonetheless. Besides 545K in dungeoneering (did someone choose only dg challenges? I think so xD) he pretty much just trained woodcutting with 3.3M experience in that skill. I expect more of the same for next week!

Coming milestones: 1B Total xp, 60M Smithing xp, 50M Farming xp, 20M Herblore xp.

3.) Portus (@Portus@) : 916M xp (+7.3M).

Justin continued at a good "school" pace this week, gaining XP in a bunch of different of skills. His main gains were in woodcutting with 3.3M xp and hunter with 1.9M xp. He also got many small chunks such as 292K firemaking xp, 219K mining xp, 422K farming xp and 395K dungeoneering xp. I expect much more woodcutting from him in the future! xD

Coming milestones: 25M Fishing xp, 40M Attack xp, 25M Magic xp, 20M Smithing xp, 20M Agility xp, 20M Farming xp.

4.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 822M xp (+0.0M).

Inactive.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

5.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 726M xp (+3.5M).

A good week for Jack who trained both his usual slow agility skill (gaining a nice 1.1M exp there) as well as a faster skill, hunter, in the mix (gaining 1.7M exp in that skill). He also hit a hunter milestone, reaching 20M experience!

Coming milestones: 25M Fishing xp, 80M Defence xp, 20M Farming xp.

6.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 697M xp (+9.3M).

Meg pulled another good week, cooking up a storm again with 7.5m xp gains in that skill! She also did a bit of thieving with 1.2M experience gained in that skill. She is nearing 700M total xp, a sweet milestone, that she should hit early next week! Though she is ahead of the pack now, she needs to be careful of the 3 close people, with Angus/Danny not far behind.

Coming milestones: 700M Total xp, 30M Hitpoints xp.

7.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 689M xp (+4.3M).

An okay week for Angus who focused mostly on dungeoneering, gaining 3M experience in that skill as well as small chunks of xp in fishing (270K), fletching (365K) and cooking (166K) xp. He will have to be careful of Danny coming up fast below, especially with Meg extending her lead ahead. These 3 scapers will be fun to watch!

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp.

8.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 682M xp (+13.8M).

Danny the new completionist cape wearer can now train any skill he wants, and what does he chose? The noobiest skill of course, which suits him very well. ;] Danny beasted out cooking this week for 12.7M xp in that skill, quite impressive. He also got 391K thieving xp and 431K mining xp. I expect a similar week ahead, so Angus will have to be careful or he will be passed up by this fellow.

Coming milestones: 25M Slayer xp, 40M Hitpoints xp.

9.) Jaybear (@Jay@) : 623M xp (+3.7M).

A good week for Jaybear, who though got around the same XP he usually does, got a bunch of levels towards his completionist cape goal. He focused mostly on hunter with 1.8M xp in that skill, along with 214K thieving xp, 324K firemaking xp and 402 mining xp!

Coming milestones: Nothing Special.

10.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 542M xp (+2.3M).

An okay week for Zephyr, who did more of his usual thing and kept dungeoneering it up. He got around 2M experience in that skill this week, not bad. Lucky for him, Chris has slowed down even more so he may stay in the top 10, at least for a couple more weeks!

Coming milestones: 25M Magic xp, 20M cooking xp.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Chris@ (Blubskii): 528M xp (+1.1M)
12.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 419M XP (+1.5M)
13.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 417M XP (+23K)
14.) @Mr Skeazy@ (Mr Skeazy): 414M XP (+3.9M)
15.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 406M XP (+6.1M)

Chris slowed down even more now, with pretty low gains. Dregg slowed a bit, but still managed to pass the inactive Alex who dropped down to the 13th spot now. Mr Skeazy is still going at a good pace and may pass Alex by next week if he keeps at it. Lexx managed to pull out some great gains and passed Stan just by 500Kish xp to take the 15th spot! If she keeps at this pace, she could move up some ranks easily.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 66M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 6.6M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 80.3M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 8.0M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Another great update. Thanks dude. smile
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

Shot down Danny.... gf noob LOL

Thanks for this Micah - always look forward to your updates Wub
SHUT UP MEG *Family Guy Style*

I did get mocked though...Micah I am truly hurt. 0
Pssht Meg I wouldn't talk, you have more XP in the noob skill then he does. Wink Wub

You should be hurt Danny. <3
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-10-21 03:26:52)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Pssht Meg I wouldn't talk, you have more XP in the noob skill then he does. Wink Wub

You should be hurt Danny. <3

ow Sad that hurt LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 7,069 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,940 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,819 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 37,581 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,978 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay