Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

It doesn't seem like Danny will pass you this week Meg, unless he beasts out the BXP insanely. Tongue
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I do not approve of this post.
[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,611M xp (+21.7M).

Another beast week for James, who trained fletching most of the week gaining 7.2m xp in it, then today for the start of the BXP he got 4.6m summoing xp & 4.4M herblore xp. He passed the 1.6B total xp and 140M firemaking xp milestones this week, so big gratz to him!

Coming milestones: 25M Smithing xp, 30M Agility xp, 25M Farming xp, 30M Runecrafting xp.

2.) Jupi234 (@Jupi234@) : 1509M xp (+13.0M).

A new face this week, Jupi breaks onto our list in 2nd place with a whopping amount of xp! Finally someone who is near enough to possibly pose a thread for James, who has had sole reign of this list from the start. He had an okay week before today with his highest gains being 600K fishing xp and 1m strength xp, then today he destroyed summoning with 9m xp in that skill! This put him he past the big 1.5B total xp mark, huge congratz to him.

Coming milestones: Nothing Special.

3.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 993M xp (+3.4M).

CJ had an okay week, contininuing his usual routine of Ivy (getting him 2.5M woodcutting xp) and DG challenges (netting him 800K xp in that skill). He did not get on much the first day of the BXP unfortunately.

Coming milestones: 1B Total xp, 60M Woodcutting xp, 60M Smithing xp, 50M Farming xp, 20M Herblore xp.

4.) Portus (@Portus@) : 928M xp (+11.8M).

A good week for Justin who trained many different skills, getting 1.9m firemaking xp, 2.5m summoning xp, 1.7m hunter xp and 2.8m woodcutting xp. He got pushed down to 4th now due to Jupi, but if he trains hard he could pass up CJ within a month or two.

Coming milestones: 25M Fishing xp, 40M Attack xp, 25M Magic xp, 20M Smithing xp, 20M Agility xp, 20M Farming xp.

5.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 822M xp (+0.0M).

Inactive.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

6.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 744M xp (+14.6M).

An epic week for Jack, who showed what he can do when not training agility. He still got 900k agility xp and 1m woodcutting xp, but along with 1.8m hunter xp, 2m dungeoneering xp and 6.1m herblore xp! He still has like 3k overloads to make for herblore, so that is ton more xp for him.

Coming milestones: 25M Fishing xp, 80M Defence xp, 20M Farming xp.

7.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 706M xp (+8.5M).

A pretty good week for Meg, who continued training cooking the whole time (even through the BXP!?). She got almost 8m cooking xp this week. She also passed 700m total xp milestone which is pretty cool, gratz to her!

Coming milestones: 30M Hitpoints xp.

8.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 695M xp (+12.5M).

A very good week for Danny, who continued training cooking just like Meg, even straight through the BXP. He got 11m xp in that skill week putting him past the 75M xp milestone! He also got 1.3m firemaking xp too. If he keeps up this pace he could pass Meg within a couple weeks.

Coming milestones: 700M Total xp, 25M Slayer xp, 40M Hitpoints xp.

9.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 689M xp (+0M).

Angus has had some stuff come up irl. We miss him, but he shouldn't be gone too much longer hopefully. Wub

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp.

10.) Jaybear (@Jay@) : 627M xp (+3.7M).

A good week for Jay with the same amount of XP as last week. >.< He got a bunch of different xp this week, the highest being 1.4M construction xp and 744K thieving xp. He is now pushed down to the 10th place spot, he does have a big lead on everyone outside the top 10 though.

Coming milestones: Nothing Special.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @l Zephyr l@ (L Zephyr L): 544M XP (+1.6M)
12.) @Chris@ (Blubskii): 532M xp (+3.1M)
14.) @Dof@ (Dof): 454M XP (Will be tracked starting next week)
13.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 423M XP (+3.9M)
15.) @Mr Skeazy@ (Mr Skeazy): 422M XP (+8.2M)

With Jupi joining, Zephyr got knocked down from the Top 10 back to 11th spot, where he was when I started is thread! Incredible how Surreal skillers have come, the base XP for the Top 10 is 627M, 175M more than when it started! Chris had some decent gains, and is now 12M behind Zephyr, so he could pass him within a month. Dof is also new to the list, joining Surreal this week, I will have him gains for him starting next week. Dreggstar had a good week, though it looks like he will be knocked down to 15th place next week, as Skeazy has been training at a consistently faster pace. Skeazy beasted out this week and passed up Alex for the 15th spot.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 89.2M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 8.9M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 66M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 6.6M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Miss you Angy Wub Thanks for this Micah always love reading it Biggrin
Thanks Micah! Glad you didn't mock me for my Cooking skills this week. :p Pretty low gains by me since I didn't cook for 3 days early in the week due to rocktail crashing prices. Main thing is for me that I am being consistent in gaining exp each week. smile

Good Job to everyone else on there gains this week & Jupi, welcome to the Top10! <3 (Soon to be Top25 cos Micah is mad) Wub <3
Thanks Micah but I still won't be back for another week. Grats Danny on overtaking me Tongue

Miss you too Meggles
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Nice update sir.
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

Thanks for the update Micah smile I dread to see the grief I get when I start training cooking though..

Dang you Jupi knocking me down a spot!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
(2012-10-28 18:08:56)Portus Wrote:  Thanks for the update Micah smile I dread to see the grief I get when I start training cooking though..

Dang you Jupi knocking me down a spot!

You train other skills too though, so its ok! Grin

No problem guys. Wub Next week I will probably due an XP milestone too.

What a wonderful update as always MICAH!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 7,084 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,944 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,830 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 37,678 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,985 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay