[Answered] Just became member today. :)
Thread Closed 

I just became a member today, because I love P2P skilling, but I'm kinda torn on waht to train first. The only stat I have above 1 is 42 Woodcutting.

I also only have 52k at this point, but I hope to get more. smile

Any ideas on what I should do first and a way to make a bit of cash?
Yes! smile

Well, 42 woodcutting is a nice start, but being as this is a skilling clan, you should train more with it. Have you been saving your logs? If so, you should fletch them. When I was a low level I would always sit in Catherby, cut willows, fletch, and bank. There was no GE so I sold them to the general store - LOL. Woodcutting is a great skill to max first. Keep woodcutting the best trees you can and fletch 'em if you want. If you want to take a different path, there's other things you could do I suppose. Combat is always a great thing to get up in RuneScape (unless you're trying to be a skiller). There's so many paths you can take right now... I can tell you so many things you should do, but I really don't know where to start. For now, the RuneScape Wiki is in my opinion the BEST website for RS information, it's even affiliated with Jagex now (I think).

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Beginner's_guide

If you have any questions, please, feel free to PM me! smile
(2011-12-30 23:45:23)Tyo Wrote:  Yes! smile

Unfortunately, no, I haven't been saving my logs. Sad I kinda wished I did now. I didn't know I was getting memebers until my dad suprised me with a 100 day card. But, I want to probably get WC to 99 first, just cause of the cape. smile Thanks for your help, and maybe I'll even ask you for some questions in the future. smile

Anymore advice from people?
As Tyo said, you already have a good source of income with your woodcutting skill. As a member you're occasionally going to see bird nests fall out of trees, which you can pick up for extra cash. To make more money woodcutting, buy a strung rabbit foot to improve your chance at getting a nest, and buy a rune hatchet if you do not already have one.

Since you have a little money to get started, you could also make some money buying items from shops and selling them on the GE. Feathers and vials of water are always good. Fire, earth, and death runes are good at the moment. Any of those items are available in several shops all over the place, and the stock fills up after 24 hours so you can go back once a day if you want. http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2shops is a shop database I use. You can search for an item and get a find all the shops that sell that item, along with their locations and how many are stocked.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2011-12-31 01:13:22)DaveZZilla Wrote:  As Tyo said, you already have a good source of income with your woodcutting skill. As a member you're occasionally going to see bird nests fall out of trees, which you can pick up for extra cash. To make more money woodcutting, buy a strung rabbit foot to improve your chance at getting a nest, and buy a rune hatchet if you do not already have one.

Since you have a little money to get started, you could also make some money buying items from shops and selling them on the GE. Feathers and vials of water are always good. Fire, earth, and death runes are good at the moment. Any of those items are available in several shops all over the place, and the stock fills up after 24 hours so you can go back once a day if you want. http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2shops is a shop database I use. You can search for an item and get a find all the shops that sell that item, along with their locations and how many are stocked.

Thanks mate. <3 I already have a rune axe, so now I just need 24 hunter. Tongue
I would work on those member skills, because if you go back to f2p you can concentrate on those, do all easy member quests you can too, cos rewards can give you heaps of lvls fast
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

(2011-12-31 06:26:01)Skyrim Wrote:  Thanks mate. <3 I already have a rune axe, so now I just need 24 hunter. Tongue

Whoops, I overlooked the 24 Hunter requirement. Training hunter to 24 isn't a bad idea, though. It's a pretty fast skill, or you could take the long way and make some good money on polar kebbit furs.

Some additional stuff I recommend:
-Train agility a little. Every level you gain means your run energy charges faster, and you get some new shortcuts to use too. 35 gets you into the Barbarian course, but you don't have to go that high. Any levels you gain are useful.
-Stock up on games necklaces and rings of duelling, once you can afford to. Both have several useful teleports, including spots with banks nearby.
-Sign up for the loyalty program if you haven't already. If you have 100 days of membership you will get 4 months worth of points, plus you can cash in on what's left of the Christmas promotion. There's nothing game-breaking in there, but you could get some emotes/costumes or save for a tier 1 aura.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
This topic has been marked as answered. If you believe this is wrong please PM a staff member.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I felt generous today. Dreggstar 11 7,034 2014-06-24 02:58:12
Last Post: Dreggstar
  Been hacked today... Smith 14 8,877 2013-02-08 19:15:23
Last Post: Smith
  Beta Update today Gohankuten 10 7,156 2012-10-09 15:12:56
Last Post: Teemo Taunt
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 34,621 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Member only hiscores Wendy 48 28,561 2011-11-23 12:25:12
Last Post: Jonathan