Poll: How do you feel about this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
0 0%
4 - It's pretty good.
7 58.33%
3 - Not bad.
4 33.33%
2 - Could be better.
1 8.33%
1 - Not worth it.
0 0%
0 - Hate it.
0 0%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Loyalty Additions and Lodestone Network
Thread Closed 

(2012-03-13 20:23:34)Dave Wrote:  
(2012-03-13 18:26:17)Kniight Lost Wrote:  This teleport to lunar is kinda stupid since we can teleport there for free 2x a day with wicked hood.
But all the other teleports are handy. Havent saw the new auras yet.

The wicked hood teleports you straight to the altar. The home teleport takes 20 seconds and leaves you near the bank, and then you have to run the rest of the way. I don't think there's any question which is better. Besides, if you don't have to use your hood to get there, that leaves it free to teleport you somewhere else for some easy runecrafting xp.

Anyway, I'll give it 3 points, ignoring the loyalty update. The rewards/price reductions themselves are nice, but only one new aura and the rest are upgrades, and I still think the whole loyalty system is garbage.

You can also teleport directly next to the altar by going to burthorpe, talking to any of the tutorial people there and asking for a recommendation, then selecting "See more" choose rcing and one of the tasks is to check out the astral altar. You can do this I believe like 10 times a day to either there or the Nature altar.

Pretty useful ^^ (I use them for when I am getting strange rocks or if I don't have a charge in my wicked hood and need to change prayers).

As for my opinion on the loyalty rewards, their intentions I believe are that we don't get them all so that we keep registered to the game and getting more points. I don't mind if they're lowering the amount of the aura's etc because like they said, they're giving back any of the extra spent points if you had already bought a bunch of the tier 1 and tier 2 items.

I grabbed some more of the clothes that were cheap since they were on special, plus the t1 and t2 "Call of the Sea's" Aura. Due to it sounding pretty amazing according to Dragonseance's calculations for if the t4's were +10% which they turned out to be. Might of been someone else I grabbed, but I really can't remember atm. Still have like 20k points left and I get more at the end of the month, so not too worried about spending some smile.

Finally onto the lodestone's, most places I'll stick with things such as my glory amulet etc to travel since it'll still be quicker, but Port Sarim and Taverly are pretty good. Also the teleport to ancient magics is awesome for if I ever forget to charge my sceptres and need to change spellbooks.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Anything that assists us to "get around" is good in my eyes.

About the new titles, until I see "Swami Godking Guru Bahgwan", then I still won't be interested... Tongue
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2012-03-14 22:54:02)old_jon Wrote:  About the new titles, until I see "Swami Godking Guru Bahgwan", then I still won't be interested... Tongue

Same.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Holiday items for loyalty points Exciled 8 6,323 2014-02-10 05:48:19
Last Post: Bug
  BTS #67 - Value of Loyalty Wader 5 3,761 2013-08-31 23:51:12
Last Post: Dreggstar
  Loyalty Programme - Batch 3 Shay 17 9,795 2011-12-09 20:23:47
Last Post: Bowlinmaster