Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

(2012-09-23 08:25:55)Portus Wrote:  Ty for the marvellous update! I wasn't able to get online for 5 days, was expecting a far worse report of myself Tongue

Nice to see some new names coming up

Well though you were not at your usual standards, you still got more XP than a lot of people do so I didn't think it was fair to say you had a bad week. Tongue

Thanks guys. Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,532M xp (+24.3M).

Well to say James had a good week would be an understatment, he pulled some super incredible experience gains with over 24M total xp achieved! The vast majority of these came from fletching (broad bolts of course) with nearly 22M xp in that skill this week. Shok He also got some smaller gains, like 351K agility xp, 898K firemaking xp and 655K crafting xp (which alone are more xp than I got this week... *shame*). I wonder if he has the supplies to keep on fletching, or will he go back to firemaking..or do something completely different? Only time will tell, but this week he definitely should us why he is top dog!

Coming milestones: 25M Construction xp.

2.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 958M xp (+18.7M).

Not to be outdone by the other beasts of the list, CJ decided it was time to finally to achieve his 200M cooking goal. That is pretty much the only skill he trained this week, and he a whopping 18.5M experience in it, incredible! With a pace like that, it will only be 2 more weeks before he finishes off his second 200m skill.

Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 50M Farming xp, 20M Herblore xp, 175M Cooking xp.

3.) Portus (@Portus@) : 888M xp (+19.0M).

Justin decided that he wanted to show us what he is capable of after being away for most of last weeks overall swc, and he certainly did just that! Even with his vast 19M xp gains though, he didn't snag the top xp gainer this week which is saying something haha. He trained every single skill this time around, with giant gains in a lot them. His biggest ones were 3.7M prayer xp, 2.5M defence xp, 2.8M fletching xp, 2.8M firemaking xp, 1M slayer + hitpoints xp and 1.2M dungeoneering xp! He achieved a ton of milestones this week with all this training, which are 25M Summoning xp, 75M Firemaking xp, 40M Defence xp and 25M prayer xp, extremely impressive!

Coming milestones: 25M Magic xp, 30M Runecrafting xp, 50M Herblore xp, 20M Smithing xp, 20M Agility xp.

4.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 820M xp (+0.1M).

Inactive.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

5.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 720M xp (+3.6M).

An okay week for Jack with 3.6M overall xp gained, he focused mostly on slayer with 452K xp gained in that skill this week (gaining various amounts of combat xp with that). He also got 333K woodcutting and 200K agility xp, since he likes to train some slow skills unlike these other high level noobs, which I respect him for! ;]

Coming milestones: 80M Defence xp, 30M Agility xp, 20M Farming xp.

6.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 668M xp (+5.4M).

A good week for Meg, who got back into her thieving groove, training that skill for most of the week! She got nearly 4.7M experience in it, pushing her past the 140M thieving xp milestone, quite impressive. Lets hope she can go all the way to 200M now, a goal she has been reaching for, for quite some time! She also gained 500K cooking xp, but she hopefully won't be training that skill unless coursework forces her too.

Coming milestones: 20M Dungeoneering xp, 30M Hitpoints xp.

7.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 661M xp (+14.6M).

A great week for Angus with nearly 15M experience gained, putting him up there with those crazy top 3 beasts! He like Justin trained every skill this week, though his major focus was cooking with 9.6M experience gained in that skill. He got over 1M herblore xp and 2.5M crafting xp too, this also got him the 30M crafting xp milestone. With this pace he could pass up Meg in a week or two, depending on how fast she trains, watch out Meg!

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp, 25M Magic xp.

8.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 649M xp (+7.3M).

A big welcome back to Danneh boi, one of original top 10ers! He is back and with a passion, gaining over 7M experience this week. He focused entirely on dungeoneering with over 6M xp in that skill, working away at 120 DG (a very long-term goal of his) which he is getting quite close too. I am expecting some good gains to come from this fellow!

Coming milestones: 40M Strength xp, 25M Slayer xp, 90M Dungeoneering xp.

9.) Jaybear (@Jay@) : 612M xp (+3.0M).

With Danny returning Jay got pushed down a rank this week, but he still had some good gains with 3m experience achieved. He trained every skill this week too, with various small chunks of xp. The larger ones being 738k firemaking xp, 262K construction xp, 247K agility xp and 194K dungeoneering xp. He also hit an awesome milestone, 60M total strength experience!

Coming milestones: Nothing Special.

10.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 532M xp (+1.4M).

Not the best week for Zephyr, though he did say he is slowing down on RS now. He continued his usual dungoeneering training, with 1.1M xp in that skill and 1.4M xp in overall gains. He will have to watch out for Chris who is coming up fast from below, since with Danny back he is now in the 10th spot!

Coming milestones: 25M Magic xp, 20M cooking xp.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Chris@ (Blubskii): 509M xp (+9.6M)
12.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 417M XP (+43K)
13.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 412M XP (+4.0M)
14.) @Walterc69@ (Walterc69): 403M XP (+91K)
15.) @Narccius@ (Narccius): 400M XP (+1.7M)

Chris got kicked down to 11th place because Danny rejoined, however he continued his very fast pace with nearly 10M xp gained. I expect he will be back up in the Top 10 within a month, knocking down Zephyr down. Alex and Walter are still busy irl and gaining no xp, Walter may get kicked out in a couple weeks, either by Lexx or Stan. Dreggstar is going out a good pace too and will likely pass Alex in a couple weeks, he is also maxing soon which may increase his motivation. Lexx got knocked down out of the list, but should be back soon, either passing Stan or Walt (or both) at her pace. Stan hit the 400M total xp mark, making 400M overall xp the base for the top 15, impressive!

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 97.4M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 9.7M Experience per person.

Wow, I am super impressed with the gains this week, I heavily applaud all your guys hard work! Also the base requirement for the Top 10 is now over 500M xp (532M overall xp actually), which is the highest it has ever been! It is really cool to see the progress of you amazing skillers over time, well done. Yahoo

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 61.2M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 6.1M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the update Biggrin
Thanks for the update Micah Wub
Not a bad week for everyone... Thanks for the update!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Danny Danny Danny! oi oi oi! VOTE FOR NORTHERNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
nice update Grin
[Image: 8vGWb.png]
Thanks Micah for the update smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN I FLETCH BROAD ARROWS THEY TURN INTO BROAD BOLTS?

of course <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Nerds... <3
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,704 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,838 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,592 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,068 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,792 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay