Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Thanks for the update!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Thanks for the update Micah, likely I will lose 7th this week. Its looking more and more likely that I will also get 0 exp.
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2012-10-21 09:26:13)Angus Wrote:  Thanks for the update Micah, likely I will lose 7th this week. Its looking more and more likely that I will also get 0 exp.

Time to over-take Meg too, I will hide after though since she'll come after me beating her at Total Exp aswell...... /out
Awww. Sad Dw Angus, you will re-take those 2 noobs eventually! Grin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the update Micah <3
Dw Angus you will always be better than Meg at least. You have a comp cape unlike Meg which makes you better til she gets a comp cape herself(which will probably be never since she can't stand dg lol).
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Well I wasn't going to do one this weekend because of the BXP, but then I thought that wasn't really fair to those who will get beast xp and not have it shown. So I will still be doing it, but I won't be writing as much for each person (just a sentence or two probably). Hopefully that is ok. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

If I slip you $20 under the table could you please write up @Danny@: Meg and Angus hate you for overtaking their xp - get a life nub Wub for his write up plsplspls xxx

we're both losing our ranks this week, well two most likely with Jupi possibly being on this weeks list Sad
I'm excited for this update with the massive gains Biggrin
(2012-10-26 06:45:58)Meg Wrote:  If I slip you $20 under the table could you please write up @Danny@: Meg and Angus hate you for overtaking their xp - get a life nub Wub for his write up plsplspls xxx

we're both losing our ranks this week, well two most likely with Jupi possibly being on this weeks list Sad

???????????????????????????????????????????

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,773 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,859 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,631 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,558 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,825 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay