Refer a Friend Programme
Thread Closed 

The major problem here is Runescapers don't have friends outside of Runescape.

Tongue Jk

I am starting to really dislike Jagex, every "update" Runescape becomes less and less Runescape. Everything is becoming too easy and appeals more and more to the average 12 year old.
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
Apparently jagex says its ok to start a new account yourself and get it membership for the boost.

Its all for the money.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
(2011-08-18 17:38:24)l Zephyr l Wrote:  Apparently jagex says its ok to start a new account yourself and get it membership for the boost.

Its all for the money.

In my opinion, $6 is NOT worth an exp bonus for a week.

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
What a joke.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
[12:53] +10% works for effigies gl rs llll
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Eh, I've learn to accept that Jagex will continue to make lame updates. But to everyone who's saying 'OH jagex is luring kids in.' or 'now this game is for a bunch of 12 year olds!' ERM.. weren't most of us 12 when we started playing runescape?! lol It's just a new generation sort of thing. Jagex knows eventually we'll get bored or move on so they need new players.
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
* Shay shrugs.

Doesn't really faze me one way or the other. World of Warcrack did this back when I still played; you could max out a character so fast it wasn't even funny. Kind of a "been there, done that" attitude for me. I don't really have an opinion on it for that reason and it doesn't surprise me that they are going to implement it into RuneScape.
"But, while I haven't been all too fond of some of the changes, I respected you for sticking by the one rule you have always had - a rule that mods said and stuck by back in 07 when they took on Real World Trading: "We will not allow real world economic status to influence one's ability to play the game outside of paying for their accounts membership." This is a rule you have stuck to - sure people can have multiple accounts, but they can't interact or multi log, so that doesn't give people with more money too much of an unfair advantage - they still couldn't buy gold or buy their stats."

Well said.
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
What a fucking joke...
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
[Image: 4vO7]
Rofl
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loyalty Programme - Batch 3 Shay 17 9,805 2011-12-09 20:23:47
Last Post: Bowlinmaster
  Members’ Loyalty Programme – The New Batch Shay 30 37,180 2011-09-26 11:45:41
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Loyalty Programme - First Impression Crow 19 11,175 2011-07-02 00:12:40
Last Post: `Killer
  Members’ Loyalty Programme – Now Available! Shay 18 21,340 2011-07-01 16:47:42
Last Post: bam191