Refer a Friend Programme
Thread Closed 

[Image: referafriendprogramme.png]

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=...2,63114921

What do you guys think of this upcoming update?
Are there any benefits to it?

Personally, I find this sickening and just plain sad. Jagex's playerbase is slowly dwindling and they know it. To even come up with this idea is a sign that Jagex—and Runescape—is going downhill. Not to mention this'll get abused by anyone who can afford to get membership on multiple accounts. Bots will probably exploit this to the max, bots will refer other bots and well.. yeah. :/

Woop, awesome!
just one word

S A D !

I really want to max as fast as possible, runescape is dying
Disgusting and pathetic.
I just read that exact same thread, was like WTF they must be desperate.

benefits: keep creating accounts to continually give your acc free boosts.
I have only one way to express the irony in all of this:

"Jagex, I have seen some bad updates over the past couple of months. Not just the half-assed quests, but also attempts to increase your profits by enticing new members. As anyone who recognizes my username would know, I am clearly all for your maximizing profits - you deserve to make as much money as you can, and increased money allows you to develop a better game.

But, while I haven't been all too fond of some of the changes, I respected you for sticking by the one rule you have always had - a rule that mods said and stuck by back in 07 when they took on Real World Trading: "We will not allow real world economic status to influence one's ability to play the game outside of paying for their accounts membership." This is a rule you have stuck to - sure people can have multiple accounts, but they can't interact or multi log, so that doesn't give people with more money too much of an unfair advantage - they still couldn't buy gold or buy their stats.

This update effectively allows people with disposable money to buy their stats. Hate runecrafting? For the price of membership it will go faster. Close to that 99 and want it now? Membership.

You abandoned the truth you once crusaded for. I hope you feel as sick as I do."
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I really hope this isn't really going to happen. Because if so... that's disgusting.
What do you expect? It's jagex after-all.
If I felt like paying for another account, id "refer" myself, and use a different email. W/e
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
I don't like it :I
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loyalty Programme - Batch 3 Shay 17 9,805 2011-12-09 20:23:47
Last Post: Bowlinmaster
  Members’ Loyalty Programme – The New Batch Shay 30 37,180 2011-09-26 11:45:41
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Loyalty Programme - First Impression Crow 19 11,175 2011-07-02 00:12:40
Last Post: `Killer
  Members’ Loyalty Programme – Now Available! Shay 18 21,340 2011-07-01 16:47:42
Last Post: bam191