Loyalty points.
Thread Closed 

I'd rather have Wunderkid XD
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Not sure yet, might wait and see what comes out when they add more, otherwise I think agility aura just so I can get through barb course to get top.

They did say would bring out auras for all skills so might see what they bring out for runecrafting
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
That's why I bought my Aura mainly, as I need Agile Top for Taskmaster.

So far so good ^^

I'm in the same boat as Zeph and Saul....

Jack of Trades
I may too buy this sure-footed aura, cannot say that I have really looked into them, didn't see them as being worth the effort of going onto the runescape homepage. There is a prayer one isn't there? May get that one as I always pray when slaying and it would be useful for boss-hunting!
[Image: AaXEhqE.png]
Yeah, there's a Reverence aura that slows prayer drain and restores more per dose. I got that one along with one of the costumes on the first day. It's pretty good.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I've been spending my points on emotes. I Love them! Good

Until they come up with the title "Grand Poobah Swami Lord High Commander" I'll be avoiding buying a "title". Grin
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

(2011-08-29 00:20:45)DaveZZilla Wrote:  Yeah, there's a Reverence aura that slows prayer drain and restores more per dose. I got that one along with one of the costumes on the first day. It's pretty good.

Got that on first day too...was okay for Soul Wars, but found it more useful in PvM.

Just saving points for the time being. I have a couple of the emotes and the reverence aura, but that's all; gonna keep saving my points until I find out if jack of trades is worth it or not.
Just saving for Jack like many others Tongue

Then just muck about with emotes and save up for the higher tiered ones, tier 4 could get pretty cool
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Holiday items for loyalty points Exciled 8 6,335 2014-02-10 05:48:19
Last Post: Bug
  BTS #67 - Value of Loyalty Wader 5 3,773 2013-08-31 23:51:12
Last Post: Dreggstar
  Loyalty Additions and Lodestone Network Shay 12 8,703 2012-03-15 02:34:24
Last Post: Dave
  Loyalty Programme - Batch 3 Shay 17 9,808 2011-12-09 20:23:47
Last Post: Bowlinmaster