Loyalty points.
Thread Closed 

im gonna save till i can buy everything
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
(2011-08-28 22:07:28)UberSanta Wrote:  I'd rather have Wunderkid XD

I really dislike this title. Waste of the top spot it you ask me.

(2011-08-29 01:52:34)Agent Shay Wrote:  Just saving points for the time being. I have a couple of the emotes and the reverence aura, but that's all; gonna keep saving my points until I find out if jack of trades is worth it or not.
Same here, except only 1 emote bought so far (cat fight).
If the Jack of All Trades isn't worth it, I will probably just get sure footed than the cool emotes. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

What are you guys planning to do now that the new loyalty rewards are here?

My initial plan was to wait and see if Jack of Trades is worth getting, and I'm going to stay the course. I got Reverence and one of the costumes on day one when they were discounted, and that's still all I have at the moment. Once I know more about Jack of Trades I'll either get it, which will cost me everything I have, or I'll wait another month and get vampyrism. Vampyrism will leave me with 1k points left over, so if I'm going that route I'll also buy the two costumes that are on sale for 500 each right now.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I'm blind dont read this.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Im hoping jack of trades will be better than wisdom. I want to use JOT on rc, if thats possible. Wisdom might be good to use with effigies, but idk yet. Still going to wait and see.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
(2011-09-21 23:11:39)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  I'm definitely saving up for Wisdom now. 8k points down, 32k to go.

Wisdom is onyl worth to open efiggies with. Really waste of points.

I already have surefooted and I love it. 20min of agility every 2 hours awesome if you dont like agility.
Now I plan on getting a costume maybe recoulor item and emotes since I dont think the new auras worth my points
I'm blind dont read this too
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
I'm still keeping with my plan of getting emotes and perhaps a costume or two if I like how they look in-game. I'll probably save my points after that and keep them for either wisdom or even higher tier auras.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Errr it's 1.025x exp, if you were getting 100k exp for your run before you'll get 102,500 exp instead Tongue

Not really fond of the aura concept so I'm glad to see they all have rather limited non-game changing effects.

Assuming tier 3 is better than tier 2 and Jagex have consistency JoT must give ~1k a day.

On a related note, bad luck to everyone who got rolled back for the superheating glitch.

Oh, wait..

Forget my consistency point, JoT will be better than the tier 3 one.
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Holiday items for loyalty points Exciled 8 6,335 2014-02-10 05:48:19
Last Post: Bug
  BTS #67 - Value of Loyalty Wader 5 3,773 2013-08-31 23:51:12
Last Post: Dreggstar
  Loyalty Additions and Lodestone Network Shay 12 8,703 2012-03-15 02:34:24
Last Post: Dave
  Loyalty Programme - Batch 3 Shay 17 9,808 2011-12-09 20:23:47
Last Post: Bowlinmaster