Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Lmao you guys kill me. Wub I feel bad for making you all wait, but it also feels amazing to know you guys care that much about the updates. I just got home now, thought it is already pretty late for British people, sorry. Sad
P.S. Even though this update is late, next week's update will have the same experience as if I update this on time. Also this update usually happens on Saturday night which means the second half of the PYP gains will be in next week's update.

1) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy) : 1,237M xp (+14.3M). A slower paced week for James he still managed to bring home the bacon the most experience, though for once he was nearly beaten in that category. Again he focused on dungeoneering gaining 10.7M experience in it, and it will be for the last time as he reached 200M in that skill this week (unless your Turner Nic). A big round of applause to him getting his 3rd 200M, a very impressive feat. He gained a bit of firemaking, runecrafting, fletching and woodcutting experience too, though nothing major in another skill besides 1.2M woodcutting xp. Since he is done dungeoneering, it will be interesting to see what skill he works on next or if he will do a larger variety of skills. He also broke the 300M mark in experience ahead of 2nd place with 308M currently!
Coming milestones: 25M Slayer xp.

2) Turner Nic (@Nic): 929M xp (+2.7MK). A much better paced week for this Kiwi, he trained dungeoneering, thieving and cooking mostly. As his DG is at 200M this greatly lowers his xp gained, but even without that he had a decent week, the first time I have seen him train other skills! Could he possibly be doing this more in the future? Lets hope so!
Coming milestones: 40M Attack xp, 20M Fishing xp, 25M Firemaking xp.

3) Wicked Cj13 (@"Wicked Cj13"): 799M xp (+571K). Still cutting Ivy while playing Skyrim, he doesn't look to be coming back any time soon (cuz he is a nub). Though he better be attending the Ivy Destruction event or @Bowlinmaster is going to kill him.
Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 30M Thieving xp, 800M Total xp.

4) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi): 781M xp (+3.3M). Rinaldi "The Consistent" has earned that new nickname with his once again consistently great farming gains, which we all know takes a lot consistency and organization! He gained over 1.7M farming experience is on pace to hit 75M xp in that skill next week. He also gained nearly 900K hunter experience during the 1st half of the PYP. Besides those skills he gained various small amounts of xp in other skills as well a bit of combat experience but with no dungeoneering or slayer trained. Perhaps a little bit of Frost Dragons?
Coming milestones: 25M Cooking xp, 20M Woodcutting xp, 75M Farming xp.

5) Of NO0bs (@Meg): 590M xp (+6.2M). Well a pretty amazing week for Meg even with the kiddies back at home. Her gains were mostly focused on cooking and hunter which she had to do a last minute PYP substitute in (I know the feeling XD). She got over 3.1M cooking xp and over 1.6M hunter xp this week! All this cooking got her past the 50M cooking xp milestone, which wasn't the only milestone she reached as she also got 406K firemaking xp to break 20M in that skill. Besides that she got small amounts of experience in thieving, farming and dungeoneering.
Coming milestones: 600M Total xp.

6) Portus (@Portus): 535M xp (+537K). Unfortunately school has decided to take back over after Justin's huge gains during the Christmas Break, which was as I feared. His gains were almost entirely in woodcutting which I guess was done while doing homework. He also got 3 runecrafting assists and 798 hunter xp..possibly from implings? If he can only gain experience during breaks from school he may be passed up in the coming weeks with Danny coming up hot underneath.
Coming milestones: 25M Herblore xp.

7) Of N0Obs (@Danny): 499M xp (+12.4M). An extremely beast week for Danny who nearly got close to the experience gained of James, even more at one point during the week. Sadly due to the timing of this update he is less than 500K off of 500M, which I am sure he will kill me for later. XD He gained experience in many skills with a focus on firemaking, cooking and hunter. He gained 1.53M, 6.61M and 3.46M experience in those 3 skills respectively. With such amazing gains this week, it will be interesting to see if he can pull another one like this out of the hat for next time.
Coming milestones: 30M Attack xp, 25M Magic xp.

8) Saul (@Kun): 473M xp (+6.4M). A huge pick up of speed this by Saul, he once again trained every single skill but with a focus on dungeoneering, slayer, magic and ranged. He gained 950K slayer experience, still slaying like Green098 with magic & ranged gaining 1.2M and 1.4M experience in those skills respectively. He also gained 780K dungeoneering experience with got him small amounts of experience many other skills. Though he is setting a gap between him and Zephyr, he is still losing ground to Danny so it looks like he will be rank 8 for awhile.
Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

9) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l): 451M xp (+1.9M). An okay week for Zephyr he mostly just trained dungeoneering which got him experience in every skill but hunter. No major xp in any skill except over 1.1M experience in dungeoneering. Still eagerly awaiting the day he still due his effigy dump!
Coming milestones: 50M Attack xp, 20M Dungeoneering xp.

10) Tyo (@Tyo): 399M xp (+4.1M). A great week for Tyo too with over 4M experience gained. He focused mostly on farming and hunter which he gained 1.44M and 2.45M experience in respectively. He is now under 600K to 99 farming which he should get next week which means he would only have dungeoneering left to max out, very impressive.
Coming milestones: 99 Farming, 400M Total xp.

Out of the Top 10:
There are still many other skillers fighting it out to be the next one to enter the list! Currently Bonus Track is still in first with 382M experience though Bronagh is hot on his trail with about 1.2M experience behind. It will be interesting to see how the outside of the top 10 shapes out, especially with a lot of beast skillers slowly working their way up.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

woot! always a great read Micah and you should feel proud that so many of us enjoy that you do this for us Wub

ps - Danny is going to kill you LOL
Thanks for the update Micah, always look forward to it now. Was so eager and you made us wait forever lol, but was worth it smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Very nice update. Enjoyed it.
My effigy-palozza wont happen for a few months prolly. I have around 90 free spaces, and want to fill them with effigies. Only have about 16 atm.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Great read as always Micah smile Shame my hunter Exp didn't count though would of been nice. But if you update every Saturday I would of gained Hunter exp, right?
(2012-01-17 11:42:33)Danny Wrote:  Great read as always Micah smile Shame my hunter Exp didn't count though would of been nice. But if you update every Saturday I would of gained Hunter exp, right?

He gained experience in many skills with a focus on firemaking, cooking and hunter. He gained 1.53M, 6.61M and 3.46M experience in those 3 skills respectively.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Another very interesting read, thanks for this!

I'll gain ranks back over Easter, will be losing some any week now! Sad
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
(2012-01-17 12:53:23)Exbajalator Wrote:  
(2012-01-17 11:42:33)Danny Wrote:  Great read as always Micah smile Shame my hunter Exp didn't count though would of been nice. But if you update every Saturday I would of gained Hunter exp, right?

He gained experience in many skills with a focus on firemaking, cooking and hunter. He gained 1.53M, 6.61M and 3.46M experience in those 3 skills respectively.

Damn .... dat Sunday..
Nice read again, maybe one day i'll be competing for a place in there.
Always a good read, thanks Micah =)
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,605 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,811 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,531 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 34,673 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,751 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay