Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Thanks for the update Micah! <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
This sounds really, really cool. smile I would die to one day be in this running for Surreal's Top Skiller, but I'm 100% sure that'll never happen since I'm going to be a level 3 skiller. Because even with all 99's in my non-combat stats I'll only be 1386 total (Don't know if it's really worth it doing Dungeoneering as a skillers. Only way I can see doing it is in a party...), One day, I might get combat and join the ranks. smile
Micah, you forgot to put me up there.... AGAIN. Sad am hurt.
I will overtake James.
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Sweet stuff, thanks for the update, Micah. Tongue
(2011-12-30 21:08:05)Lexy Wrote:  Micah, you forgot to put me up there.... AGAIN. Sad am hurt.
I will overtake James.

ikr! You own me any day Lexy <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
(2011-12-31 13:05:00)Random Dandy Wrote:  
(2011-12-30 21:08:05)Lexy Wrote:  Micah, you forgot to put me up there.... AGAIN. Sad am hurt.
I will overtake James.

ikr! You own me any day Lexy <3

Lmao glad you know this Wub
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
1) Random Dandy : 1,206M xp (+22.6M). Well Surreal's top skiller continued to dazzle and amaze us all with yet another faster week than last one! Every week since these updates started he has gone at a faster pace, though it is hard to see him topping this next week. He gain nearly 23M with again most of it coming from dungeoneering. He gained almost 18M in that skill which made him pass the 175M milestone! With this pace he is on set to to reach 200M in 2 weeks and with upcoming dungeoneering swc I see no reason for him to stop. He gained experience in every skill but slayer he didn't have 200M due to dungeoneering, he also continued on with runecrafting assists. The combat experience from dungeoneering put him past the 110M Constitution milestone! The other skill he trained a lot of was fletching (with broad bolts I believe) which he does in between dungeons so as to not waste xp. He gained over 3M fletching experience which gave made him hit the 30M fletching xp milestone too..a crazy week for this guy.
Coming milestones: 25M Slayer xp.

2) Turner Nic : 926M xp (+0M). Inactive.
Coming milestones: 40M Attack xp, 20M Fishing xp, 25M Firemaking xp.

3) Wicked Cj13 : 798M xp (+375K). This guy needs to follow "Meg's 5 foolproof steps to riding yourself of your Skyrim addiction guide, success guaranteed or you will receive a complete refund!". Pay me 5M and then click here http://www.clansurreal.com/board/thread-3707.html.
The 375K gained was entirely from Ivy which he trained while playing Skyrim. Lets all say tsk tsk and shake our heads at Cj.
"Tsk Tsk! No"
Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 30M Thieving xp.

4) Rinaldi : 775M xp (+2.6M). An okay week for Rinaldi who gained over 2.6M experience, of course the large majority of it was from farming which he got 2.1M experience in. He got tiny chunks in various other skills, but nothing worth noting. This consistent player could pass CJ eventually if continues to be preoccupied, though at his pace it will be awhile still.
Coming milestones: 25M Cooking xp, 20M Woodcutting xp. 70M Farming xp.

5) Rosehawk : 682M xp (+1.5M). A slower week for Rosehawk who trained 2 skills: dungeoneering (748K gained) and woodcutting (224K), she also got various low amounts of experience in other skills from dungeoneering. She looks to be continuing with dungeoneering, next weeks skill week may motivation for her.
Coming milestones: 25M Crafting xp, 50M Constitution xp, 80M dungeoneering xp.

6) Of NO0bs : 578M xp (+6.9M). Meg (as she will henceforth by known) pulled a very big week this week due to the holidays making the 3rd largest gainer. She also changed her name from M Waters to Of NO0bs, in a attempt to confuse the crap out of the clan since her close friend Danny (D Waters) also changed his name too Of N0Obs. A ton of the experience came from thieving which is trying so hard to reach 200M, she got over 5.1M experience this week which put her past 130M milestone! Meg also got some experience in constitution, magic as well as opening a few effigies and in a controversial move used the dragonkin lamps on dungeoneering as that is a skill she hates to train. If we agree with her methods or not, they are working and she has passed up Angury to rank 6 in this list, the first rank change so far!
Coming milestones: 20M Firemaking xp, 20M Magic xp.

7) Angury : 576M xp (+0). Inactive
Coming milestones: 25M Defence xp.

8) Portus : 525M xp (+11.3M). An insane week for Portus as well who was the second largest gainer with over 11M xp! Not only that but he finally got level 99 runecrafting & magic so he reach 99 (or above) in all skills! That must have been very exciting, but it did not distract him, in fact he might have even spurred him on. He gained a lot of dungeineering experience (nearly 3.4M) as usual but he also gained xp in a ton of skills (pulling a Kingduffy and training every single skill). He did a lot of herblore with over 1M xp in that, 856K in mining, 500K in runecrafting, 433K in slayer (so lots of combat skills too) and 363K in prayer are the main chunks. I expect him to continue to beast out dungeoneering next week, with him being competitive and the skill week happening.
Coming milestones: 20M Herblore xp.

9) Of N0Obs : 480M xp (+2.8M). An okay week for Danny (which is what he is now called to not confuse him with Meg) who changed his name from D Waters to Of N0Obs. He did -surprise surprise- dungeoneering, which is a very common theme in this top 10. He achieved level 101 in that skill this week and is going to start working on level 120 officially during this upcoming skillweek, which will be a very interesting one. He gained small amounts experience in lots of skills the only big ones being 371K fletching and 273K magic xp.
Coming milestones: 30M Attack xp.

10) Saul : 463M xp (+2.5M). He too changed his name, back to Saul which he is likely to stick to for awhile. An okay week for him, he also went Kingduffy and trained every single skill an emphasis on slayer (so also ranged and constitution), dungeoneering and some herblore. Though he is already 120 DG he may be participating in next weeks skill week championship, which could put another beast skill into the mix.

Out of the Top 10:

L Zephyr L Though Zephyr was once again outpace by Saul (though not by too much with Zephyr gaining 1.7M experience) he may be in luck (read below) into getting in the top 10. This week he mostly trained thieving, ranged, attack, magic and constitution. He is likely working on hunting for effigies for his goal.

Some members on the list are facing the Red Zone, which means it is pretty likely we will see a couple of new faces on the next week, always good to have some variety though it will be very sad to see those players leave from Surreal. Sad

Though she is rather far off at the moment, Lexx has been training at a very intense pace recently and has made it very clear that she intends on not only entering the Top 15 but to top it! This week she gained over 9M experience which would make her the 3rd largest if she was in the list, most impressive. Expect periodical small updates on this player is she keeps up the pace.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

You say tsk tsk I say success!
Good work everyone and thanks for the update Micah!!
I have finally made a plan! You shall all see big EXP gains from me in the next coming weeks ^_^ Also Good-Job on the weekly update Micah Biggrin!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,524 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,781 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,455 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 34,287 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,703 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay