Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Also please view this for me: http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=tyo.
Thanks very much. Hi
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for another great update!

Viewed it smile
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Haha Micah <3 Wub
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
"broad bolts", broad arrows* ^^ and thanks again for the update! <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
1) Random Dandy : 1,223M xp (+17.2M). Our residential beast slowed down a bit last week with school starting up again, though he still had his usual amazing gains which topped everybody else. They *once again* were most dungeoneering with nearly 14M experience gained in that skill as well as fletching broad ARROWS in between his dungeons for 1.7M fletch xp. All the rest of his xp came from dungeoneering besides 306K in runecrafting which is from assists. He is now at 189M dungeoneering experience which means is very likely to get that skill to 200M in the upcoming week (which is made more likely from the fact he is out of school that week) for his 3rd skill at 200M, exciting!
Coming milestones: 25M Slayer xp, 200M Dungeoneering (3rd).

2) Turner Nic : 926M xp (+255K). Still fairly inactive, he did some dungeoneering (which he is 200M in) so he got some experience in other skills.
Coming milestones: 40M Attack xp, 20M Fishing xp, 25M Firemaking xp.

3) Wicked Cj13 : 798M xp (+251K). Still cutting Ivy while playing Skyrim, he doesn't look to be coming back any time soon (cuz he is a nub).
Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 30M Thieving xp.

4) Rinaldi : 777M xp (+2.5M). Rinaldi continued at his consistent pace this week, which is what he does best he says, with similar gains to last week. Again almost all of his gains came from the farming skill which he managed to get over 2M experience! This got him past the 70M farming xp milestone, a fine achievement. He also gained small amount of xp in several other skills.
Coming milestones: 25M Cooking xp, 20M Woodcutting xp, 75M Farming xp.

5) Of NO0bs : 584M xp (+6.0M). Another intense week for Meg, she had to slow down at the end because the holidays finished, but still some great gains. She trained a mixture of skills, mainly cooking (assuming through rocktails but I could be wrong) which she got over 2M experience, dungeoneering with over 1.1M xp and magic with nearly 1M experience. She trained magic while hunting for effigies and money at the new polypore dungeon, and she found a lot of both. Those opened effigies led to experience multiple skills with the lamps being used on dungeoneering. She also started to train dungeoneering through floors (!?#!) using the kill all but dead end method, which she stated made dungeoneering somewhat enjoyable. If she still continue to waste free experience on DG is still yet to be seen!
Coming milestones: 20M Firemaking xp.

6) Portus : 535M xp (+9.7M). A great week for Portus, though not as good as last week, he still was the second biggest gainer again with over 9.7M total experience gained! He mainly focused on 2 skills: dungeoneering and herblore, getting 3.2M and 4.8M in both of those respectively. He broke the 20M herblore mark and is now nearing on 25M, how much money he has and how much more he will train the skill is still unknown. All of skills were trained only through dungeoneering besides runecrafting which he is putting his assists into (as any smart person should XD). Now he is back to school, it will be interesting to see if he can keep up the pace of the rest of the players around him.
Coming milestones: 25M Herblore xp.

7) Of N0Obs : 487M xp (+6.6M). A man with a plan this week, Danny dazzled us with some great gains, focused mainly on dungeoneering (3.4M xp) and firemaking (1.1M xp). He also trained a little cooking and woodcutting, the rest were trained through dungeoneering. Though he has been outpaced by Portus the last couple weeks, with Portus returning to school he good be looking to gain on him. If not, he is still outpacing all the players below him, so his rank is secure for a long time to come.
Coming milestones: 30M Attack xp, 25M Firemaking xp.

8) Saul : 467M xp (+3.1M). An improved week for Saul with over 3M experience gained, he trained every skill but hunter this week with a focus on Slayer through magic and mostly ranged. He also dabbled a bit into construction and dungeoneering, the latter giving him experience in many other skills.
Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

9) L Zephyr L: 449M xp (+2.3M). With 2 members of the Top 10 being kicked due to activity (or rather a lack of) Zephyr who has around close to the Top 10 since the start has broken his way inside, and plucked himself at rank 8. His sole focus of the week was dungeoneering which he got 1.7M xp in, it also provided experience every other skill though no other sizeable amounts. He has kept around the same pace of Tyo this week and looks to be safe from oncoming skillers for now.
Coming milestones: 50M Attack xp.

10) Tyo : 395M xp (+2.4M). *1 Day deflated* Tyo has come into the spotlight of rank 10 this week, a surprise for myself to see him there! He focused on 2 skills this week, the 2 skills he needs to max out: dungeoneering and farming. He gained 604K and 1317K in those respective skills. Though Tyo has set a decent pace for his first week on the list, he will have to be wary of coming competition from those outside.
Coming milestones: 30M Attack xp.

Out of the Top 10:
There are several people at the 350M+ experience range, so we could be seeing some new faces in weeks to come if they manage to outpace Tyo's training. They are Bonus Track, Bronagh, Wo Bo Shi and Exbajalator in order of their xp, Bonus Track being closest currently with 380,958,349 experience.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks again for this weeks update. Love to read it, very interesting and fun ^^
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Another fun read, thanks Micah!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
i love reading all of your review things it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Awesome read, thanks Micah! Didn't really hit my expectations for the week but meh.. So anyway..going to try and hit 500M Overall Exp this week .. wish me luck Wub <3
I feel so inadequate compared to everyone above me. Played too much Halo I guess. That will stop when my brother takes the xbox back to college sometime in January.

Always a good read Micah
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,524 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,781 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,455 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 34,287 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,703 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay