Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Wonderful gains guys! Thanks for the update Micah <3
(2012-12-04 10:25:49)Meg Wrote:  I HATE YOU ANGUS@@@@

Thanks Micah for the update Wub

I love you cause you hate me more.
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
No problem guys, glad to be able to do it. Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Wow, there's been some beastly xp gains here! Good

Lovely to see.

Go Lexy Go!!!! Yahoo
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

Thanks for the update Wub
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
WHAT A SEXUAL UPDATE... I MEAN WHAT.

Thanks Micah!
[Image: UAwB7.png]

This update again covers 2 weeks I missed, from the 2nd to the 15th. Hopefully next week I can get back to weekly updates as I have been inconsistent recently, however I know I am out then so it will just depend on how I feel when I get back.

Also I am pretty excited to do a yearly update in 2 weeks from now. Biggrin

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,689M xp (+17M).

An improved pace for James, he gained 17M over the course of these two weeks. He focused mostly o fletching & slayer, gaining 6M and 1.4M in those skills respectfully, along with a bunch of combat experience due to that (1.1M attack, 1.4M hitpoints, 2.6M magic xp). He is very close to the 3/4 of the way to 200M milestone for fletching, and I am expecting him to keep going with that.

2.) Jupi234 (@Jupi234@) : 1534M xp (+5.6M).

Jupi had a bit of a slower couple weeks, he trained a wide variety of skills. His highest gains were 1.2M strength xp, 800K fishing xp and 694K farming xp. These are the same skills he trained last week, so may yet be seeing a pattern developing!

3.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1016M xp (+3.2M).

CJ slacked off these last two weeks, training dungeoneering again with 2.8M gained in that skill. At least he is making progress on level 120! Unfortuantely for him Portus has been beasting it from below, and this will be his week at #3. Sad

4.) Portus (@Portus@) : 1015M xp (+24.8M).

Portus once again had some awesome gains these last two weeks, gaining nearly 25M overall xp! He focused mostly on two very fast skills, cooking and dungeonnering. He gained 12.1M and 7M in them respectively, along with 1.4M woodcutting xp and 750K runecrafting xp. Not sure what he will be training next but he did pass the 150M dungeoneering milestone! So 200M in that skill is a possibility, though unlikely since he likes to train his skills as even as possible.

5.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 823M xp (+1.0M).

Mostly inactive, he did gain 1M xp through various skills showing he is not completely dead!

6.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 786M xp (+15.5M).

A decent couple of weeks for Jack, he switched up to some faster skills this time with the cooking swc and 2x dg xp weekend possibly being motive, he gained 6.5M cooking xp & 6M dungeoneering xp. Still he gained an nice 1M runecrafting xp with that too. He is still being outgained from below, but he may pass Rinaldi first.

7.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 763M xp (+30.9M).

Well this giant "dork" decided to nolife Runescape these last couple weeks (well mostly just for the cooking skill week) and is our second biggest gainer this week! She almost entirely trained cooking with just over 30M xp gained in that skill, astounding. More cooking to come from her soon I expect, as she is nearing 200M now with less than 40M xp left. Angus and Danny are still very close to her though, so she must be careful!

8.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 761M xp (+32.9M).

An astounding week for Danny, who destroyed the cooking skillweek and got our top gainer for these last two weeks, with most of his gains coming from 1 week! He got 31.8M cooking xp and is closing in on the 125M cooking xp milestone, pretty much 5/8 of the way there. He is right behind Meg and just ahead of Angus, the competition is fierce!

9.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 760M xp (+27.3M).

A great two weeks for Angus, who also beasted out the cooking gains 18.8m experience gained in that skill! He also did some dungeoneering too thanks to the bonus xp weekend, gaining 5.4M xp there. I expect some more training in those two skills of his, along with possibly some crafting if he has the money. He is close behind both Danny & Meg and with a push could pass them, but it won't be easy!

10.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 585M xp (+17.3M).

Zephyr has significantly picked up the pace of his skilling, even more so than last week and is even nearing the 600M total xp milestone which would be an incredible base xp for out top 10 list. He only trained dungeoneering of course and got nearly 15M experience in that skill! If he keeps this pace, he should be 120 DG before 2013, which is awesome.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Chris@ (Blubskii): 543M xp (+0.9M)
12.) @Dof@ (Dof): 498M XP (+14.3M)
13.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 462M XP (+18.2M)
14.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 460M XP (+12.5M)
15.) @Mr Skeazy@ (Mr Skeazy): 441M XP (+12.2M)

Chris is still pretty much inactive, though his large lead is still holding out nicely. Dof is continuing at a great pace, and is nearing the 500M total xp milestone! Dreggstar is going at a good pace too but it just wasn't enough to stop lexy from beasting her gains to pass him for 13th place! Skeazy is still progressing nicely too and no from outside looks to be coming in soon.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; ----M Combined Experience. Which is an average of ----M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; ----M Combined Experience. Which is an average of ----M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the update Micah (: excited to see everyone beasting it!
Awesome gains everyone! Love these updates and having to wait 2 weeks just makes the anticipation too much so I hope we see weekly updates when your schedule can allow it :p

Someday I hope to hit the out of top 10 and eventually the top 10 but with how much everyone gains over me... it won't happen :p
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Thanks Micah <33 Looking forward to the 1 year update!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 7,401 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 3,075 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 6,087 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 39,708 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 4,160 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay