Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Nice update Micah <3
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
it was all part of my plan so Meg could pass him. Wub
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
My plan is to take 6th place this week. smile Again, thanks Micah for the update!
I won't have the update tonight as I am working on a project I need to finish ASAP, but I should have it tomorrow hopefully. The next two weeks may or may not have updates, it all depends on if I get the time with culminatings and exams.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thats fine with me ofc, gotta do what u gotta do smile
(2013-01-13 04:02:50)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I won't have the update tonight as I am working on a project I need to finish ASAP, but I should have it tomorrow hopefully. The next two weeks may or may not have updates, it all depends on if I get the time with culminatings and exams.

EXCUSES.
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Oh Micah...school..blergh..

Anyway, I'm not fussed as I nearly gained 2 places this week. :p Wub
Dat Danny rank 1100 :O

Micah, we wish you best of luck with ur projects ^^;
Thanks guys. Wub Will do the update when I get back home as I have to go out soon.
Haha I know Danny, nice job!

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,707M xp (+5.1M).

A much better week for James, who gained over 5M total experience this week. He focus mainly on two skills, fletching with 1.6M xp and smithing with 2.7M xp. He passed the 25M smithing experience milestone too. Hopefully he continues at this better pace next week too, he will have to be careful of Robert beasting below even if he does have a giant lead!

2.) Robert B (@Robert B@) : 1548M xp (+26.0M).

Another incredible for Robert, who even barely beat his gains from last week with an astounding 26M total xp earned! He continued with his usual slayer, gaining 4.1M xp in that skill along with 10.2M defence xp, 2M attack xp and 4M hitpoints xp. He kept up his farm runs and DG challenges too with 1.3M farming xp and 1.5M DG xp. If both him and James keep at the current paces, he could pass him within two months. O_o That is covering ground fast.

3.) Portus (@Portus@) : 1058M xp (+9.0M).

A decent week for Justin who gained 9M experience overall even though he is quite busy with school. He got 1.4M thieving xp left over from last PYP weekend, 1.4M dungeoneering xp from daily challenges, 1.6M woodcutting xp while studying and 715K slayer xp and associated combat xp with that. I am expecting an increase in gains soon once all his studies are done with!

4.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1029M xp (+4.9M).

Another good week for CJ, who though he only got just under 5M total XP, got 3M fishing experience which is pretty great! I am hoping he will continue training that, it would be fricking amazing to have an account with 200M mining/fishing one day haha. He did DG challenges to get 1.1M xp in that skill.

5.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 828M xp (+4.2M).

A decent week for Jack with over 4M total experience, he focused mostly on runecrafting with 2.6M xp gained in that skill. He also gained 800K dungeoneering xp and 435K cooking xp. He has been pretty busy with some British test thing too, so hopefully that is done soon! Unfortunately it looks like he will be passed up next week by Danny who is destroying it with cooking gains.

6.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 825M xp (+17.3M).

Another great week for Danny who broke 17M total experience, by beasting out cooking XP with 17.2M cooking xp and passing the 180M milestone! If he continues at this pace he will have just over a week left until the big 200M, though I am pretty sure he is doing agility all next week due to the SWC. If he works hard enough though, he still might be able to pass Jack for that 5th place.

7.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 823M xp (+0.0M).

Inactive.

8.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 801M xp (+10.9M).

Meg had another good week with nearly 11M total experience. She mostly trained cooking too with nearly 10M total xp, putting her at right before the 190M milestone. She also gained 527K dungeoneering xp and got herself a DG level, crazy! If she keeps at this pace she could pass up Rinaldi in 2 or maybe 3 weeks. The biggest thing though was she hit the 800M total xp milestone, so big gratz to her!

9.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 775M xp (+3.9M).

Angus is back with experience! He didn't have a great week but he got nearly 4M total xp which wasn't too bad. He focused mostly on cooking and crafting with with 1.1M xp and 1.2M xp in those skills respectfully. He also got some dungeoneering xp like usual, 633K of it. He is not too far off of the 800M total xp, and hopefully he can hit that in a couple weeks!

10.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 602M xp (+2.4M).

An okay week for Zephyr, who mostly continued at Livid Farm getting those spells which got him 700Kish experience in both magic and farming. He also got 409K dungeoneering and 292K crafting xp. All of this got him past the 600M total xp milestone, which is awesome! Not to mention he finally got his completionist cape, so a big week for Zephyr! This means this list has a 600M+ base entry, I am so proud of all you guys. <3 He will be doing a lot of the Kalphite King this week, but hopefully he decides to do some skilling in the future too.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Mr Skeazy@ (Mr Skeazy): 477M XP (+8.9M)
12.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 474M xp (+4.0M)
13.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 474M XP (+2.7M)
14.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 473M XP (+2.1M)
15.) @Narccius@ (Narccius): 445M XP (+8.0M)

Wow a crazy week outside of the top 10! Everyone is so close to each other, it is insane! First of all Skeazy pulled the biggest gains with nearly 9M to rise 3 ranks for 11th place. A few mil behind him was Alex who outpaced Lexy/Dreggstar even though he started back up at school and passed them both, but Skeazy passed him so he ended up in 12th. Lexy and Dreggstar both kept going at their usual pace, and both in sync with each other being under 1M apart again. Also we welcome back Stan to the list, who is a big behind the others but had a nice week and is very close to maxing. After he maxes we might see a significant XP increase if he can train his favourite skills. He actually had more XP than Bug, but I missed that (though not by much). :S So sorry to him! I am excited to see how the next week unfolds.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 83.7M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 8.4M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 73.7M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 7.4M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,704 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,838 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,592 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,068 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,792 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay