Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Awesome thread. I'm interested to see how this tracker plays out in the long run.
I had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king.
[Image: sigforkiller.png]
I will take over #1 soon. Watch out Wink
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
(2011-12-13 03:46:11)Lexy Wrote:  I will take over #1 soon. Watch out Wink

Am worried Sad ily <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Update:
1) Random Dandy : 1,165M xp (+14.2M). An incredible week for Random Dandy who extended his week even further with an awesome 14M gain, 4x the experience of the second best gainer this week. He spent nearly all the week dungeoneering, gaining nearly 11M experience in it this week. He hit and passed the 140M mark for that skill. He did gain just over both 1M woodcutting and fletching experience as well, could he possible be training them at the same time? With 1:1 xp ratio he got this week and the fact his fletching and woodcutting are very close in xp, he could use whatever method it is all the way to 200M. From training woodcutting he hit the 25M milestone in that skill. All his other xp is just in various skills from dungeoneering, besides 200K runecrafting xp.With this fast pace he is setting, it will likely be a long time before anyone even comes close to knocking him from the top spot. He also hit the 20M summoning and 40M strength milestones last week (when I did not due an update) which I figured deserved a mention.
Coming milestones: 40M Attack xp, 110M Constitution xp, 25M Slayer xp.

2) Turner Nic : 926M xp (+1.8M). It is always hard to tell what this guy trained in the week since he tends to train dungeoneering a lot even though he can no longer gain any xp in the skill. I believe he did do some of that this week, though he also trained various other skills a bit including runecrafting, agility, magic, farming, thieving and crafting. Though he is not training at as fast a pace as most of the people below him, his rank will likely be secure for awhile due to the big difference in experience.
Coming milestones: 40M Attack xp, 20M Fishing xp, 25M Firemaking xp.

3) Wicked Cj13 : 798M xp (+343K). As was said last week, Wicked Cj13 is usually a fast player, though this week he once again has had very low experience this gains. Nearly all of his xp was from woodcutting and what is likely 1 runecrafting assist. He did hit 40M woodcutting experience though! His slow pace is likely due to exams or something or that sort, though I do not for sure. Let us hope he returns to his normal pace soon, because he could be kicked from the top 3 from Rinaldi from up behind him.
Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 30M Thieving xp.

4) Rinaldi : 770M xp (+3.5M). A great week for Rinaldi who was the second biggest gainer this week (though there were many close to him). He continued on with this farming goal by getting a big chunk of farming xp, 2.3M! He also training a little bit in various skills, such as strength, dungeoneering, magic and thieving. He is closing in on 3rd place in this list and moving on an awesome pace for his farming goal.
Coming milestones: 25M Cooking xp, 20M Woodcutting xp.

5) Rosehawk : 677M xp (+2.0M). A decent week for Rosehawk who pretty much just trained dungeoneering, a pretty common occurrence this week for this list. There were no other major xp gains, though she did gain a little extra xp in fishing, farming and slayer. She did hit the 25M slayer milestone as well!
Coming milestones: 25M Crafting xp.

6) Angury : 576M xp (+0). Inactive
Coming milestones: 25M Defence xp.

7) M Waters : 569M xp (+2.9M). A good week for M Waters who too who mostly trained thieving and farming. She gained just over 1M xp in thieving and nearly 1.5M xp in farming. Well it seems like with so much farming experience that Meg may be a wise old green thumber, I am afraid to saw that you can never trust someone just based off of their xp. http://i.imgur.com/ByBgY.png She also gained a little magic xp and nearly 100K dungeoneering xp!? Wonder how that happened. Though unfortunately she is going to be busy during the upcoming thieving swc, hopefully she can still get some more work done on her 200M goal! With Angury not playing at all for the time being, she good snag 6th place soon enough.
Coming milestones: 20M Firemaking xp, 30M Farming xp.

8) Portus : 505M xp (+3.2M). An excellent week for Portus who got the 3rd most xp gained in the Top 10, it appears that all his exams are done! He too mostly trained dungeoneering, gaining nearly 2.5M xp in it while passing the 75M milestone. The only other skill that he appeared the train this week outside of Dameonheim is runecrafting, which he got 200K in. He only has 528K xp until he hits 99 runecrafting which would only leave 99 mining left for him to get the max cape.
Coming milestones: Nothing in sight.

9) D Waters : 471M xp (+2.3M). This was a good week for D Waters too, especially since he was keeping pretty close to the others xp-wise while knocking out requirements for the completionist cape. He got experience in a wide range of skills including magic, farming, dungeoneering, runecrafting, thieving and crafting. Ironically the only skill he did not gain any xp at all was slayer, which is one of his favourite. He also got 20M ruencrafting experience last week which is a milestone definitely worth mentioning!

10) FM Radio : 456M xp (+3.0M). A very memorable week for FM Radio who got 10 99s and 120 dungeoneering this week, in a very epic event. You can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0lyhajvdzvU He also gained a lot of experience He gained experience a bunch of skills too, which are construction, runecrafting, fishing, magic and dungeeonering. He has stated he will be runecrafting for awhile now to get money for 99 slayer (oh how we miss the days slayer profited) and 30M experience is his goal.

Out of the Top 10:
L Zephyr L gained 2.5M experience this week which means lost ground to FM Radio, but only by 500K xp. Though he is 13M experience behind, it is quite possible he could make up that xp to get into the Top 10. Right now he is working on a goal of getting all his remaining stats under 99 to level 97 (besides runecrafting), then to collect a bunch of effigies. He will open the effigies getting his other stats to 99 and also runecrafting to 99 via the dragonkin lamps. The day he opens them will be a pretty epic day.

Eevee204 is a provisional member that applied thanks to the new recruitment topic on the Runescape Official Forums. She (guessing from her runescape avatar) has an incredible amount of experience, and if she becomes a full member will bump everyone down a ranking except for Random Dandy, putting her in 2nd place. This is quite an interesting event that could take place!

Phew..that is my update..I hope you enjoyed it (because it took me fooreeever to make XD)! I will make the XP milestone chart tomorrow because it is past 1:30AM at the moment (I got in late but I wanted to get the update done today and it took awhile).
Please let me know any corrections to the update or ideas for future updates! Also any info on the happenings of these players is always nice to know. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Quite awesome. Excellent job kind sir.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
LMFAO you just had to put in the curry didn't you Micah LMFAO
Explanation for CJ:
Skyrim. Next week that's all you have to put :p

Awesome update.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
wow awesome post
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Oh wow, awesome read, thanks for taking the time to do it all!

"it appears that all his exams are done!" Or just had enough of studying Tongue
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Cool idea!
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,521 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,777 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,451 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 34,282 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,699 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay