Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Wow thanks everyone for all the positive feedback. Wub
Thanks for the info Drew, hopefully he beast the game (if you can beat it?) and comes back to scape soon!
Lol Justin..well either way you had some nice gains.
Yes I had put that in Meg LOL, just to epic.

So I did the XP milestone chart today, I will be updating this around once a month, enjoy. smile It probably will not be very interesting until next month because I have nothing to write about until there are changes (and since is the first one obviously there cannot be a change).

Update:
Players with the most skills over 25M XP:
1) Random Dandy: 11 Skills (+11)
2) Turner Nic: 10 Skills (+10)
3) Wicked Cj13: 9 Skills (+9)
4) Rinaldi: 8 Skills (+8)
4) Rosehawk: 8 Skills (+8)
6) M Waters: 5 Skills (+5)
6) Portus: 5 Skills (+5)
6) D Waters: 5 Skills (+5)
9) Angury: 4 Skills (+4)
9) FM Radio: 4 Skills (+4)

Players with the most skills over 50M XP:
1) Random Dandy: 5 Skills (+5)
2) Turner Nic: 4 Skills (+4)
2) Wicked Cj13: 4 Skills (+4)
2) Rinaldi: 4 Skills (+4)
5) Rosehawk: 2 Skills (+2)
6) Angury: 1 Skill (+1)
6) M Waters: 1 Skill (+1)
6) Portus: 1 Skill (+1)
6) FM Radio: 1 Skill (+1)

Players with the most skills over 100M XP:
1) Random Dandy: 4 Skills (+4)
2) Turner Nic: 1 Skill (+1)
2) Wicked Cj13: 1 Skill (+1)
2) Rinaldi: 1 Skill (+1)
2) M Waters 1 Skill (+)

Players with the most skills at 200M XP:
1) Random Dandy: 2 Skills (+2)
2) Turner Nic: 1 Skill (+1)
2) Wicked Cj13: 1 Skill (+1)
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Awesome Job Micah on the update!

You can take out Eevee206 as they removed themselves from the Clan Chat so no longer in the clan smile
Epic update Micah, and I love this thread so much xD I couldn't wait to read the update haha

For anyone who is interested, the WC xp I gain is from times that I am doing homework (AKA ivy). The fletching XP is from broad arrows between dungeon floors and then the RC XP is from assists ^^ I hope that is some interesting info for you! <3

p.s. Let me know if there's anything I could code to gather some interesting info for you (within reason! XD), as it would be great fun to do so ^.^

You can see the sorts of things I am able to do on the tracker I made <3
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]
Thanks for the compliments and info Danny and James. Wub

Wow thanks for the offer James! I can't really think of something I need specific info, maybe something to do with upcoming/recently achieved XP milestones? Maybe we could brainstorm something later in irc.
If anyone else has an ideas please share! Biggrin

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

another great update
just one thing

change "Players with the most skills over 200M XP:" for Players with the most 200M XP skills:" since you cant go over 200m
Fixed knight. smile

Update (Christmas Style):
1) Random Dandy : 1,183M xp (+17.7M). Another stunning weekk for our fastest skiller who managed to even surpass his gains from last week! This is likely due to him being on his Christmas holidays as of the 15th. Again the vast majority of his experience was from dungeoneering (he gained over 13M in that skill this week). Most of the rest of his gains were trained while dungeoneering except for Mining, Runecrafting, Woodcutting and Fletching. Mining I am guessing is from the citadel and the rest Random_Dandy has kindly informed us! His woodcutting gains are at ivy whilst doing homework, the runecrafting xp is from daily assist and the fletching xp is from doing broad bolts in between dungeons. It looks like he will be training dungeoneering until he hits 200M, which will be his 3rd one! At his current pace that could happen in under 4 weeks.
Coming milestones: 110M Constitution xp, 25M Slayer xp, 30M Fletching xp.

2) Turner Nic : 926M xp (+0M). Turner Nic did not gain any experience at all this week, hopefully due to the Christmas holidays.
Coming milestones: 40M Attack xp, 20M Fishing xp, 25M Firemaking xp.

3) Wicked Cj13 : 798M xp (+50K). Thanks to a tip off from Drew, we have learned that CJ is busy playing Skyrim. That explains his low rates and hopefully he will be back to Runescape soon. This week he gained 50K xp in woodcutting, the only skill he trained.
Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 30M Thieving xp.

4) Rinaldi : 772M xp (+1.9M). A slower week for Rinaldi, he still made progress on his 200M farming goal with 1.8M experience in that skill. Apart from that he did not train much else, with a little bit of magic xp (possibly from livid farm) as well as 10-20K xp in several other skills.
Coming milestones: 25M Cooking xp, 20M Woodcutting xp.

5) Rosehawk : 680M xp (+3.4M). A good week for Rosehawk, improving on her gains from last weeks. She was the second fastest paced player of the Top 5 this week. She also continued trained dungeoneering where most of her experience came from. She did get some experience in construction, hunter, fletching, cooking and magic as well but all of those were not big gains. If she continues training dungeoneering she will hit 80M next week and possibly 50M constitution experience. How long she will train that skill for is yet to be seen, going for level 120 may be a possibility (she hit level 117 this week).
Coming milestones: 25M Crafting xp, 50M Constitution xp, 80M dungeoneering xp.

6) Angury : 576M xp (+0). Inactive
Coming milestones: 25M Defence xp.

7) M Waters : 571M xp (+2.3M). An okay week for M Waters she mostly trained thieving for the thieving skill week, she gained around 2M experience in that skill. She hit the 125M thieving milestone this week, putting her 5/8 of the way to 200M! She also gained over 300K farming experience which put her past the 30M farming milestone. She is now only 5M total xp from passing up Angury and since she has not gained any experience for the past weeks that seems likely to happen.
Coming milestones: 20M Firemaking xp.

8) Portus : 514M xp (+8.4M). Portus has shown us what he is capable without school getting in the way with huge gains, making him the second biggest gainer this week. He mostly trained dungeoneering and mining with 5M and 2.2M gained in those skills respectively. He also gained some ranged and runecrafting experience. Portus is now quite close to maxing out his total (excluding 120 DG though that will likely come pretty soon too) and getting the max cape with only 1 mining and 1 runecrafting level left!
Coming milestones: 99 Mining, 99 Runecrafting.

9) D Waters : 477M xp (+5.8M). D Waters also had a great week mostly training the fast skills of thieving and cooking he got 3.4M xp and 1.4M xp in those ones respectively. While thieving he broke the 30M experience milestone! He also got a little bit of fletching, runecrafting and dungeoneering experience this week.
Coming milestones: 30M Attack xp.

10) FM Radio : 461M xp (+4.6M). FM_Radio, not to be outdone by the others improved on his experience from last week with some great gains. He trained a wide variety of skills with the major gains being in constitution, ranged, slayer and dungeoneering. He seems to continuing on his 99 slayer goal slaying via ranged with a cannon as well. His love for ranged over melee has now got him to under rank 1000 in that skill!
Coming milestones: 30M Constitution xp.

Out of the Top 10:
L Zephyr L Zephyr was outpaced again by FM_Radio though he still had a decent week with 2.1M experience gained, most of it being in thieving with some hunter there too. He is still working on getting all his remaining skills to 97 except for Runecrafting.

Eevee204 is no longer a part of the clan.

wow this is awesome reading
[Image: Freewendy.png] [Image: x_3ba634e5-1.gif]

Awesome read again, really need to get working harder haha Tongue

All range exp is from dungeoneering and RC from assists for me by the way, wouldn't have it any other way Wink
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
if only i was a nolifer!! Teach me your ways obi wans!! lol

Good Idea I must say, too bad I'll never be on that list hahaha
[Image: sylvanas_wow_sig_by_katzenfan-d54n86z.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,524 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,781 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,455 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 34,287 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,703 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay