Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

[Image: UAwB7.png]

0.) Bowlinmaster (@Bowlinmaster@) : Over 9000 xp (+Not Amused).

This pro rs player takes the top spot this week, with his epicness just destroying everyone else's XP. If you can believe it, he managed to complete a whole task for the fremmenik diaries on the BXP weekend!?!! This definetely puts him ahead of James, who is no longer on top, with #0 pushing him down to only first place. Not to mention his 66K xp which gave me 2 levels this week, totally unbelievable. Lets all just take a moment to recognize Bowlinmaster as the greatest RS player in history.

Coming milestones: 99 Defence!!!!!.

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,659M xp (+8.2M).

A decent week for James, who got over 8M total experience with his usual focus in the fletching skill, which he got 4.2m xp in. He also did some firemaking with over 2.1m xp in that skill. He also passed the 30M agility total xp milestone, a cool achievement! It shouldn't be too much longer before he hits 200M fletching xp, assuming he has supplies for the remaining xp.

Coming milestones: 25M Smithing xp, 30M Runecrafting xp.

2.) Jupi234 (@Jupi234@) : 1523M xp (+4.5M).

A good week for Jupi with 4.5M total experience gained, he trained a bunch of different skills for all ok chunks of xp which I won't mention them all. He did train smithing a lot though, with nearly 2M experience gained in that skill!

Coming milestones: Nothing Special.

3.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1008M xp (+2.8M).

CJ continued with his usual pattern this week, with mostly woodcutting, a bit of thieving and dg through challenges. He gained 1.2M woodcut xp, 620K thieving xp and 746K dungeoneering xp. I wonder if now he will work on 120 DG since the improved solo/duo rate update.

Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 50M Farming xp, 20M Herblore xp.

4.) Portus (@Portus@) : 967M xp (+8.6M).

A great week for Justin with 8.6M total experience gained, he pulled a Kingduffy training every skill this week. His biggest gains though were 3.2M dungeoneering xp, 2.3M woodcutting xp, 602K runecrafting xp and 608K fishing xp! Not too much longer until his semester will be over (under a month I believe), his gains always increase then. Will he be able to pass CJ during that time? He is currently 41M xp behind.

Coming milestones: 25M Fishing xp, 40M Attack xp, 25M Magic xp, 20M Smithing xp, 20M Agility xp.

5.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 822M xp (+0.0M).

Inactive.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

6.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 779M xp (+3.2M).

An okay week for Jack, he mainly just trained Runecrafting this week due to the AST and he gained 2239K experience in that skill! He also got 330K woodcutting xp and 401K dungeoneering xp. He still has 50M+ over the group coming up, so he is safe for now.

Coming milestones: 25M Fishing xp, 80M Defence xp, 30M Woodcutting xp.

7.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 726M xp (+3.0M).

Meg didn't have a very good week, since she is unfortunately suffering for a horrible bout of RS boredom! Sad She did get 1.3M cooking experience this week, but lets hope she recovers soon!

Coming milestones: 30M Hitpoints xp.

8.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 723M xp (+7.6M).

A good week for Danny with lots of cooking experience as usual, with over 7M xp gained in that skill! He is now closing in on Meg since she is not playing much, and should pass her by next week if their current paces continue. He will have to be careful of Angus though, who is training at a similar if not slightly faster pace from below!

Coming milestones: 25M Slayer xp, 40M Hitpoints xp.

9.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 708M xp (+8.2M).

A very good week for Angus, who trained pretty much every skill and gained over 8M total experience. He focused mostly on dungeoneering (731K xp gained), cooking (924K xp gained) and crafting (5.6M xp gained)! I expect a similiar mix up of skills next week, hopefully at another great pace.

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp, 20M Ranged xp.

10.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 556M xp (+6.8M).

Wow, an incredible week from Zephyr, who pick up his pace astronomically! He gained nearly 6.8M total experience this week, all of it coming from dungeoneering of course with over 5.8M xp in that skill. He is pretty close to 116 DG, steadily chipping away at 120! Lets see how the EOC update will affect his training.

Coming milestones: 25M Magic xp, 20M cooking xp.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Chris@ (Blubskii): 541M xp (+0.9M)
12.) @Dof@ (Dof): 471M XP (+3.3M)
13.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 436M XP (+4.7M)
14.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 426M XP (+6.6M)
15.) @Mr Skeazy@ (Mr Skeazy): 426M XP (+0M)

Chris's gains dropped down significantly, and Zephyr got a bunch of XP, which means he may not pass him after all. Dof is still going at a good pace, but is 70M behind him. Dreggstar picked up his pace this week and is going strong, but he will have to watch out for Lexx who is beasting it out and still could pass him within a couple weeks being only 10M xp behind. Mr Skeazy is still on a break due to school, and got passed up by Lexx this week.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 52.9M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 5.3M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 58.2M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 5.8M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Lol. Good job on the updated version.
Wish I had 0 rank.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Thanks Micah smile Great update, out of crafting supplies now though, so full speed cooking!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
I want rank #0 Sad... great update Micah c:

Edit: I want Supreme Cupcake Overlord rank actually.
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
I'm not a he I promise! I have boobies - swear to god I do! Sad

Anyway, ontop of RS Boredom I'm also finishing up my last 2 weeks of school so all my major assessments are due in which is also taking up alot of my time Sad
Another fantastic update, thanks a lot Micah!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Lol @ Megs comment!!!

Great updates micah smile
the three below me will NEVER PASS ME !!! RAWRRR
[Image: 8vGWb.png]
Haha sorry about that Meg, fixed right up!
Thanks everybody. Wub
@Lexy@ I do take bribes...
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Okay Micah, cupcakes coming right up...
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 7,401 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 3,075 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 6,087 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 39,708 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 4,160 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay