Player Owned Port Scores
Thread Closed 

Im at 589

EDIT: 609 now.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
577 Sad
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Player owned ports calculator - http://www.commaexcess.com/rs/pop.html

Any questions on how to use it, feel free to ask. It seems to work, except the percentage can be slightly off. Other then that it's a useful tool, once you click on calculate though it may take a while for it to load the page (Takes me a couple minutes).
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
[Image: 1BDxF]

Hoping to unlock the next region tomorrow, need so much more gunpowder to upgrade everything first though!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
i think i'm the only one with no scrolls so far. 3 scroll trips and all failed. Did one with 51% and failed, a friend did one with 25% and made it...

[Image: 1BJPp]
I don't have any yet Kniight, just because I heard that you get a bunch of resources after the storylines are completed and it will be more certain that I'll get them if I go for the resources first (rather then waste trips failing them) and get the scrolls a bit later.

Updated anyway smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Sorry, I know this isn't to discuss that voyage calc but have you tried loading your saved info yet? I tried tonight twice and both times left it alone for ~20mins after clicking load and it didn't load either time. Am I doing it wrong?
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
(2012-12-17 04:18:33)Bug Wrote:  Sorry, I know this isn't to discuss that voyage calc but have you tried loading your saved info yet? I tried tonight twice and both times left it alone for ~20mins after clicking load and it didn't load either time. Am I doing it wrong?

Did you paste the data? Because I don't think it actually loads the data from the rs site.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Nah Kniight, I also dont have any scrolls, only had one scroll voyage which was successful and still didn't get a scroll piece, anyway I've switched to Arc for now, I want my third ship and only way it seems to collect the Bamboo needed for upgrade is by doing Arc voyages, once I have 3 ships I'll switch back to Skull, just seems pointless atm as I have no luck getting scroll missions whilst many are up to their 3rd piece.
(2012-12-17 04:22:45)Bowlinmaster Wrote:  
(2012-12-17 04:18:33)Bug Wrote:  Sorry, I know this isn't to discuss that voyage calc but have you tried loading your saved info yet? I tried tonight twice and both times left it alone for ~20mins after clicking load and it didn't load either time. Am I doing it wrong?

Did you paste the data? Because I don't think it actually loads the data from the rs site.

Yeah, I pasted it into the app and clicked load afterwards.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey AlchemyHawk 6 5,352 2014-01-08 08:05:44
Last Post: Evaluate
  Player Owned Port [Rewards] Bug 8 6,341 2012-12-13 04:12:26
Last Post: Nick
  BTS#30: Own a shipping port in RuneScape! Downfall 8 5,823 2012-12-08 21:08:14
Last Post: Evaluate
  Player Armour, Gnomes and Clan Fealty Shay 10 7,186 2012-03-07 21:04:58
Last Post: Rarely Lucky
  F2P Stats - Player TJPAB 9 6,163 2011-12-19 02:46:06
Last Post: Bug