Player Owned Port Scores
Thread Closed 

(2012-12-17 23:17:35)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I swear I am the only person in the whole clan not doing Ports. xD

They're quite fun actually, I suppose if you're powertraining though it may be better not to do them.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
urgh I'm sure as hell I have shitty luck, 2 days and I've only had 3 special voyages because I keep getting the same ppl...

[Image: 1C8pZ]

*mad*
Sorry to hear that Meg Sad

After talking to a few of the members in the clan, it might only be the first mates, overseers etc that can get to level 6. I haven't seen any other crew members so far able to. I'll update that hint once I hear my information (Might be able to level further)

Also I was going to add your tip Chris, but it's essentially the same as the 2nd tip in the notes. I'll need to make the front page look nicer on the eyes, but I'm not all that great with that sort of stuff. :S
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
oh yeah i saw that there just wanted to make sure that people new that they didn't need to lose a voyage in order to do the gossip voyages.
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
(2012-12-17 04:37:58)Meg Wrote:  Nah Kniight, I also dont have any scrolls, only had one scroll voyage which was successful and still didn't get a scroll piece, anyway I've switched to Arc for now, I want my third ship and only way it seems to collect the Bamboo needed for upgrade is by doing Arc voyages, once I have 3 ships I'll switch back to Skull, just seems pointless atm as I have no luck getting scroll missions whilst many are up to their 3rd piece.

You can't get a third ship til you get to the third region and collect slate. Though you do need bamboo I have been getting enough bamboo from random missions so far while saving up other resources that I haven't needed to go back to the arc for more bamboo. From what I can see in my own upgrades need only a total of 3600 bamboo to upgrade the buildings once I start getting slate. Then again will need a lot of slate. Will need 4k slate which will take a long time once I get to the hook region.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
I have not had any bamboo rewards with skull missions so atm im at 2300 bamboo, seeing as Im never getting scroll missions I don't give a toss that much about gunpowder, the guy at docks you can buy gunpowder from daily so at this point i'll do majority arc missions and some days i'll do skull.
My cyclops also is lvl 6 now, but since he's technically from The Arc, I guess that fits.
Still no scrolls for me, but its not a big deal, since it seems like it will take even longer to get all the Trade Goods needed to make anything.

[Image: 121217223617.png]
662 Port score.

EDIT: I lied. 673 now.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
[Image: scorexa.png]
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
[Image: 1Cun1]

Ship parts are starting to get crazy- looking at around 1 a day max I think!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
My first mate just hit lvl 6, still in skull region.

Also, 585 score now
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey AlchemyHawk 6 5,352 2014-01-08 08:05:44
Last Post: Evaluate
  Player Owned Port [Rewards] Bug 8 6,341 2012-12-13 04:12:26
Last Post: Nick
  BTS#30: Own a shipping port in RuneScape! Downfall 8 5,823 2012-12-08 21:08:14
Last Post: Evaluate
  Player Armour, Gnomes and Clan Fealty Shay 10 7,186 2012-03-07 21:04:58
Last Post: Rarely Lucky
  F2P Stats - Player TJPAB 9 6,163 2011-12-19 02:46:06
Last Post: Bug