Player Owned Port Scores
Thread Closed 

Worked for me Bug, once you enter your details just click the save button and it will provide you with what you're supposed to place within the load button's area the next time you load up the page.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
I got it working now, must have screwed up when I copied my save file. Thanks!

Edit: 537 score now too
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
im getting terrible luck with scroll voyages, done 4 so far, 1 at 63%, one at 66%, one at 73% and last night i sent one with 81% i have failed everyone and lost 3 crew members in total.
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
(2012-12-17 01:01:21)Exbajalator Wrote:  I don't have any yet Kniight, just because I heard that you get a bunch of resources after the storylines are completed and it will be more certain that I'll get them if I go for the resources first (rather then waste trips failing them) and get the scrolls a bit later.

Updated anyway smile

(2012-12-17 04:37:58)Meg Wrote:  Nah Kniight, I also dont have any scrolls, only had one scroll voyage which was successful and still didn't get a scroll piece, anyway I've switched to Arc for now, I want my third ship and only way it seems to collect the Bamboo needed for upgrade is by doing Arc voyages, once I have 3 ships I'll switch back to Skull, just seems pointless atm as I have no luck getting scroll missions whilst many are up to their 3rd piece.

I decided that i'll forget about the scroll for now too. I'll update my boats/crew/shipyard and then focus on the scrolls.
A few tips:

* To prevent removing special voyages, if you have a joint special voyage (2 adventurers available for it) and a single special voyage (Has an adventurer used in the joint voyage) then it's best to do single voyage first. The joint voyage will change into a single voyage with slightly lowered rewards.

* Despite what people say, saving for the ship upgrades when entering a new region (eg The Skull) may not be the best move, due to the fact getting a couple of crew within the new area will provide you with a higher chance of success whilst you save up for ship parts and allows you to level up the crew earlier. (This is just from my own personal opinion)

* Make sure to check what voyages you have available, buy ship parts and crew members that will allow you to get a higher success percentage in the majority of voyages available.

* The max level for crew (within the same region as they are bought) atm seems to be 5 and don't seem to level higher until entering the next region.

* I read someone state that the adventurers only have 5 storyline voyages for each of the 6 adventurers, which I'm assuming to be the case as well for the joint storylines.
(Taken from Jayc3399 on this page http://forum.tip.it/topic/316186-11-dec-...e__st__440)

* Entering new regions seems to be based upon distance. 40k for the 3rd region.

* The scrolls don't seem to be the best options to go for at the moment, you can't even create the items after receiving the scrolls till you have opened the workshop.

* Completing a storyline is said to provide you with a bunch of resource rewards.

I'll place these on the first page. As usual feel free to reply if I've gotten any of the details incorrect, created any confusion in what I've stated or if you have any additional information.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Good tips there Brock, I knew a few of em but they're good nonetheless. I've decided to still go for the armor (1/4 of the mage top atm) just because the scrimshaws don't look that appealing to me frankly. Maybe I'll get the gem mining one, but for the most part I'm done with the skills the scrims would benefit, so they're not high on my list.

Also 345 score now. slowly getting there.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
My score is 601, i have 2 scroll pieces lol
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Decided to move back to Arc missions, get some chimes saved up.. and bamboo incase I need it later for other stuff. Getting hardly anything from Skull because of failing, I have all ship upgrades available as far as gunpowder goes, need slate for any further upgrades. I do have some building upgrades, I need 1k gunpowder for one and more for another. Leveling up my crew for now, almost all of them are level 5 so won't be much longer, than I'll move back to Skull missions and hopefully have a higher success rate. Just tired of failing every other voyage lol... especially when I only have time for about 6 voyages a day :p
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
little tip for the gossip voyages, if you have nothing in the 3rd slot you can still do the gossip voyages but you don't lose any voyages out of it.
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
I swear I am the only person in the whole clan not doing Ports. xD
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Player-Owned Ports - The Next Journey AlchemyHawk 6 5,354 2014-01-08 08:05:44
Last Post: Evaluate
  Player Owned Port [Rewards] Bug 8 6,342 2012-12-13 04:12:26
Last Post: Nick
  BTS#30: Own a shipping port in RuneScape! Downfall 8 5,823 2012-12-08 21:08:14
Last Post: Evaluate
  Player Armour, Gnomes and Clan Fealty Shay 10 7,187 2012-03-07 21:04:58
Last Post: Rarely Lucky
  F2P Stats - Player TJPAB 9 6,165 2011-12-19 02:46:06
Last Post: Bug